Extra 5

Ji Yucheng sent Xiao Ningsui back to school and handed him his schoolbag: "Have a good rest after returning to the dormitory."

Xiao Ning Sui took the schoolbag and held it in his arms and asked reluctantly, "Can I see you again tomorrow?"

"Of course." Ji Yucheng bent down and pinched his face and said, "I'll wait for you here after school tomorrow. You write a list, write down what you want to play and eat on it, and I'll take you there."

Xiao Ning Sui looked at him in a daze and felt dizzy because of this sudden happiness. He always felt that what had happened all day was very unreal. Just a brother was so good to himself. How happy is he, plus his parents?

Xiao Ningsui asked, "Can our family adopt them?"

Ning Sui played all evening. His face was a little red because of excitement, his hair was sweaty, and the baby fat on his face had not faded. He looked a little cute.

"Yes." Ji Yucheng said, "But you have to promise me a condition."

Xiao Ning Sui didn't expect Ji Yucheng to be so talkative. He asked happily, "What?"

Ji Yucheng: "You are not allowed to fall in love in junior high school or high school. It's better not to fall in love in college."

The two stood at the school gate, and their classmates who knew Ning Sui passed by after buying stationery. When they walked over, they greeted Ning Sui. Ji Yucheng noticed that Xiao Ning Sui should be very popular with girls in the class. They all called Ning Sui "Sui Zai". Several little girls passed by and turned back frequently. This is completely what Ning Sui didn't mention to himself in the future.

Ji Yucheng said, "Our family's tutor is very strict. Parents like children who study hard, and they don't like children's puppy love."

Xiao Ning Sui asked, "How does it count as puppy love?" There are often little boys and girls in their class who go to KTV alone. Does this count? Ning Sui usually wants to play with everyone, but he is shy.

Ji Yucheng followed the good advice: "For example, if you have a bruise in physical education class, and a girl gives you a Band-Aid, what do you want to do?"

Then you don't have to go to the infirmary by yourself. Xiao Ning Sui said happily, "Of course, thank her!"

"Wrong." Ji Yucheng said, "You will misunderstand others by this. You should refuse it directly and go to the infirmary by yourself."

Xiao Ning Sui asked doubtfully, "Then I can't support their shoulders if I have a fracture?"

Ji Yucheng gritted his teeth: "Exceptions in special cases."

"What if someone writes you a love letter?"

Xiao Ning Sui said longingly, "Let's see if the other party looks good or not. If it looks good, accept it. If it doesn't look good, it will refuse."

"Wrong." Ji Yucheng hated Tie Chengcheng and said, "Whether it's good or not, you must refuse decisively and sternly!" Why do you fall in love when you are a teenager? Hurry up and focus all your attention on your studies!"

He was embarrassed to ask his brother what kind of person his parents were, but now he seems to be a particularly old-fashioned type.

Please, it's been 26 years. Not to mention high school, there are even a lot of young couples in junior high school. How can my brother look like an antique?

With a change of words, Ji Yucheng suddenly seemed to ask casually, "Do you have anyone in your class who has had a good impression?"

Xiao Ning Sui hasn't been in love yet, and his mind is indeed all about studying and making money, but if he just says he has a good impression... Although there are occasional mocking him in the class, there are still many people who are still very kind to him. Xiao Ning Sui counted with his fingers: "There are about seven or eight."