Extra 3

Compared with Ji Yucheng's invisibility skills failure and lack of money, Ning Sui's side is much smoother.

He appeared in the villa ten years ago, where 15-year-old Ji Yucheng was recuperating.

After the dizziness caused by the time travel, Ning Sui confirmed his position. He has been here many times and is already familiar with it. Now he should be on the path halfway up the mountain. Compared with ten years later, the mountain has not been developed much, and there are not so many kinds of trees. The path steps are not paved boards, but bluestone steps, which are a little slippery after the rain.

Ning Sui opened his schoolbag and turned it over. 001 was very reliable, and nothing he brought was lost.

He took out the mineral water and took a sip, relieved the discomfort caused by the crossing, and then with the excitement of a spring outing, he found a thicker wooden branch as a crutch and walked up the steps.

It was still a little difficult to go up the mountain without a car. Ning Sui climbed the mountain breathlessly for almost an hour before finally seeing the gate of the villa.

There are a lot of cars parked in the parking lot outside, and there is a special medical car. Several bodyguards patrol outside. Compared with the deserted resort ten years later, it is more like a sanatorium for the young master of the Ji family.

Ning Sui walked in through the cobblestone path. Two half-white-haired people were coming out of the front hall. The one on the left in a black suit should be the former housekeeper, and the man on the right was somewhat similar to the owner of the villa he had seen, probably the boss's father.

The two went out to welcome the doctor who came for the examination today.

When they passed by Ning Sui, Ning Sui stretched out his hand and shook it in front of their eyes. They did not squint and walked straight over.

"Sure enough, you can't see me at all." Ning Sui said happily.

This ability is too powerful, so can't he do whatever he wants in this world in these five days?

001 said, "Just don't touch them. They won't know you until the end of the time travel."

Ning Sui asked, "What if the body touches them?"

001 said: "This point 002 has not been tested. This machine is used for its host. The hosts it selects are all elites, and generally there will be no such mistakes. But I think if you touch an invisible person, they should feel haunted.

Hearing 001's words, Ning Sui quickly turned sideways, trying not to touch anything, and the sound of walking was very light.

Fortunately, in broad daylight, there are a lot of people in the villa, and there are bodyguards walking under the eaves. A little footsteps can be completely negligible.

The old housekeeper quickly led the two doctors with medical boxes in and walked to the corridor on the left, where Ji Yucheng had lived before.

After two steps, he saw the person he wanted to see.

There was some wind on the mountain, and the young man's dark hair was slightly long. He was wearing a blue and white striped hospital gown, sitting in a wheelchair in the room, and the corners of the empty hospital gown were blown.

He stretched out his hands lazily and put them on his knees.

Both hands were wrapped in snow-white bandages, from the palm of the hand to the middle of the arm.

The doctor in a white coat walked over and squatted down to change the bandage on his wrist.

As a teenager, Ji Yucheng exudes a calm and world-weary atmosphere, which is a little less vivid than Ji Yucheng in the future.