04

After encountering this, Ji Zhilin had no intention of going to Ning Sui's dormitory to find him.

Isn't that self-humiliation?

Ning Yuanming knew that he wanted face. Instead of going to see the things in the trash can, he cleverly changed the topic and proposed to go to the cafe.

Ji Zhilin held the potted plant and didn't say anything.

Ji Zhilin originally held Ning Yuanming in the palm of his hand. The two had known each other for more than ten years, and Ning Yuanming carried many memories of him.

It is related to young age, and I always bring some filters.

A few years ago, when he was abroad, he even impulsively proposed to the person around him, or get engaged.

If Ning Yuanmeng had agreed at that time, maybe there was nothing wrong with Ning Sui now.

However, at that time, Ning Yuan Ming looked at a mountain high and always felt that it was enough to climb Ji Yucheng, pretending not to understand his words.

Ji Zhilin was very depressed at that time, and later he didn't mention anything together. As always, he was kind to Ning Yuanming, but that matter became a thorn in his heart.

He just returned to China three years ago. There was a funding project in the school. He knew Ning Sui at that time.

Ning Sui is so good to him - really so good. He said that if he wanted to taste the maple cake, Ning Sui would never send brown sugar. He frowned, and Ning Sui would not have contact with other boys.

Ji Zhilin felt that his heart was gradually warmed by Ning Sui.

It was because he felt that Ning Sui was determined to him, as if he would not hit the south wall and not turn back, so he did not hesitate to choose Ning Sui to marry Ji Yucheng from Ning Sui and Ning Yuanmin.

White moonlight? I always hope that the white moonlight will always be beautiful and not be stained with shadows.

But Ning Sui is different. He did this. He was sad for a period of time at most, but he would not really blame himself.

What's more, marrying Ji Yucheng is not a big deal - Ji Yucheng is just a vegetable, and he may not be able to wake up in his life.

The damage caused to Ning Sui may just be caused by some unpleasant criticism in the circle.

But he will compensate Ning Sui for all this.

But at the moment, he doesn't know why he regrets a little, and he still complains about Ning Yuanming.

If it weren't for Ning Yuanming, how could I have eaten Ning Sui's closed door several times?

All kinds of complex emotions made Ji Zhilin's face turn blue and white, but he didn't say anything and followed Ning Yuanming to the cafe.

The two sat down, and Ji Zhilin ordered a cup of maple syrup coffee.

Ning Yuanming took a look at his absent-minded spoon and asked, "I remember you didn't drink this before."

Ji Zhilin didn't say anything.

Ning Yuanming frowned.

The sign outside the cafe was still last week's signboard. Ji Zhilin remembered that he was here last week, called a violinist and said that to Ning Sui.

It was still raining that day. When Ning Sui went out, his umbrella was blown over by the rain. He almost stood up and chased him out. At that time, Ning Sui's eyelashes were covered with rain, as if he could cry at any time.