35

How could it be Ning Sui?

Ning Yuanming screamed silently in his heart, and his face turned blue and white due to heart spasm.

So who did he send the text message he sent that night?! Did Xu Tianxing make a mistake? Isn't that WeChat Mr. Fang?! Or was it Ning Sui who replied to him that night, but he would have made a mistake?!

Ning Yuan Ming shivered and took out his mobile phone, quickly slid the chat record, and tried to find the conversation that night. However, during this period, he sent so many messages to the other party that it was very difficult to do...

Everyone around him was looking at him. He had to sit down again, but his body was stiff, his heart was beating like thunder, and his mind was like a paste.

Finally, I don't know how long it took, he turned to the conversation that night.

He tried his best not to shake his hands and read it again word by word.

This time he looked at the words sent by the other party, but there were four big words between the lines: "Don't bother me!"

Ning Yuanming accidentally touched a key with his finger and sent a garbled letter that he didn't know.

He was shocked.

However, a red exclamation point popped up in the next second dialog box.

The other party deleted him!

Ning Yuanming: "..."

Not only did Ning Yuanmeng's face turn pale and unable to speak, but An Zhengqi and others also poked there like thunder and lightning, watching Ning Sui holding the trophy in shock and walking down from the stage with ease.

Now that I think about it, it is not completely traceless. Their An family has specially investigated each other's information and learned more than ordinary people.

Several characteristics known so far are that the young man, who worked as a nurse on La Ninai Island three years ago, was appreciated by an elderly rich man named Maria. The foreign giant crocodile had no children, so he inherited the inheritance to Fang's name. I also heard that Fang was originally an orphan...

Doesn't all this completely coincide with Ning Sui?

If they remember correctly, Ning Sui's information also shows that after graduating from the third year of high school, the orphanage provided an opportunity for children with excellent grades to travel abroad, which is simply Fang's resume!

Why haven't they thought about this before?!

An Zhengqi watched Ning Sui sit down, and his face suddenly turned pale. He actually went to the hospital to provoke him last time... Ning Sui didn't need anyone to help him to directly bankrupt his illegitimate son!

Due to excessive consternation, most of the people at the banquet stared at Ning Sui, all of whom were speechless, and the scene was extremely silent for a moment.

But the people in the field are all spirits, and who is the fuel-efficient lamp?

Soon someone reacted and took the lead at the end of the dinner party to shake hands with Ning Sui and express his previous admiration.

Money has always represented status in this circle.

Now it doesn't matter whether Ning Sui has the support of the Ji family or not. He has this level of identity, and he himself has been attracted to it.

Ning Sui and Lin Man were surrounded by people who went to make friends. Ning Chen's heart in the back row beat wildly, and he couldn't see them at all when he stood up.