Extra 7

Ji Yucheng, a teenager, insisted on letting Ning Sui do everything he has done with him in the future with him now.

And because he knew that Ning Sui would leave sooner or later, his psychology was very urgent.

After blowing his hair, the teenager immediately lifted the quilt and climbed into bed. He put his hands on the quilt with a blank face, and tilted his head to look at Ning Sui: "Come here."

Ning Sui wrapped the thread of the hairdryer and put it in the cabinet: "What's wrong?"

"Come and put me to sleep." The teenager Ji Yu asked righteously, "I also want to listen to fairy tales."

The line on his face is not as clear as that of Ji Yucheng in the future. After all, his young age is there. He has not yet become a mature man, and he is just a teenager.

As he stared at Ning Sui, his pale cheeks were a little more youthful.

Ning Sui's heart was itchy and he wanted to pinch his face, but when he was a child, Ji Yucheng was more difficult to mess with than when he grew up. Ning Sui had a thief's heart but no courage.

Ning Sui pointed to the sunny day outside and said, "Would you like to see what time it is outside? Where does anyone sleep in broad daylight?

"I often sleep during the day." The teenager said, "And in your description, you read to me in the future during the day. I have what I have in the future, why can't I have it now?

Ning Sui said, "When I read you fairy tales, you are all vegetable."

The teenager Ji Yucheng closed his eyes, hung his two banded hands weakly aside, and said blankly, "I close my eyes now and don't talk, and it's no different from a vegetative."

Ning Sui was almost amused by his unscrupulous look to achieve his goal. At this point, he was exactly the same as growing up.

Ning Sui looked at him helplessly and indulgently, and went to the bedside and sat down: "Let's read it before going to bed at night. You can do a lot of other things during the day. Don't you want to do something else with me?"

Ji Yucheng opened his eyes and looked at Ning Sui, unconcealing his desire, and asked, "Will you read it every day before going to bed in the future?"

Ning Sui had nothing to do with him and said, "Of course."

Ji Yucheng glanced at him, and the corners of his mouth slowly raised.

As a teenager, although he wanted to hide his joy, he didn't hide it so cleverly.

Ning Sui didn't know that the teenager Ji Yucheng had begun to plan in his mind what fairy tales he would hear every night in the next month. He turned his ear to listen to the outside and said, "It seems that someone is coming again."

The weather is dry in autumn, and the old housekeeper delivers fruit at a fixed time.

Ning Sui remained motionless as usual. Ji Yu tacitly opened the door and only opened half a crack.

Ji Yucheng looked at the Qiguo and dragon fruit cut on the tray and inserted with a toothpick, and said, "I also want a few cut oranges."

From the fragmentary fragments of Ning Sui telling himself about getting along with himself in the future, he heard Ning Sui's taste preferences.

The old housekeeper looked at the teenager in the hospital uniform in surprise, thought for a moment, and asked, "Young master, have you made friends with netizens?"

Before, he ignored the fruit every time he sent the young master. He put it on the table and took it away at night. Ji Yucheng occasionally ate some, and occasionally one piece did not move. The old housekeeper was used to it.