10_ Tell Me Goodbye ( BigBang)

Don’t wanna take a fall
It’s best that I break it all
It’s gonna be better for you to move on
(Please tell me there’s a way)
And my heart be breakin’-breakin
All apart remakinremakin
How can I recover it all
.
.
.

Sky and rain looked at each other,  confused with uea words. They know both of rain and sky were against the relationship between king and uea but they never forbade uae's feelings for king. Then what does the word uea mean if he can't ?.

" What do you mean phi ? " Rain asked, he holds uea's hand trying to support uea.

" I .... " Uea's voice trembled as flashes of the past back into his memory.

_ Flash Back _

Uea was only 10 years old when he first came to a big party thrown by one of the theerapanyakul family acquaintances. Actually the ones who had to come to the party were phayu and phai as introductions to the successors of the theerapanyakul family, but of course the two boys ran away on the d day of the debut party. So as not to trigger a commotion because the two successors of the theerapanyakul family ran away, uea replaced them to come to the party. Uea came as representative of phai and phayu. During the party uea cursed phai and phayu because of their actions uea had to come and put a fake smile in front of many people. Uea doesn't really like crowds and also doesn't like people who act nice just for their business interests. Uea suddenly froze when he felt someone touching his buttocks, uea immediately turned around when he saw the old man smiling disgustingly at him.

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU BASTARD ? "  Uea haven't had time to swear when someone screamed at the damn old man touching his ass and hold that old man hand.

" What i didnt do anything " Said the old man did not admit his mistake.

" What the fuck you didnt do anything, i saw you touch his butt and harassment him " The young man snapped not to be outdone.

" Don't be impolite to older people, you are a child yet you are so brave to slander me " the old man started to feel uncomfortable because people started looking at them.

" I will only be polite to people who deserve to be treated politely, not perverts who like to abuse other people, especially harass minors " the youngster was still not to be outdone. Hearing the commotion kinn and vegas came over to uea.

" What's happen here ? " Vegas asked.

" Uncle this old man harass that boy "said the young man while pointing at uae, hearing that kin and vegas became angry, they stared intently at the old man who was next to uae.

" No .. No its was misunderstanding khun kinn kun vegas, that boy lie " The old man said nervously, he knew that kinn and vegas were not random people.

" Are you sure it was misunderstanding uea ? " Now kinn asked uea.

" No uncle, that old man touch my butt " Said uea, uea's statement made Kinn and Vegas even angrier.

" Arm ... Pol, please take care of him. I dont want him to appear in front of me again " Kinn said firmly. Arm and pol each held the old man's hand.

" No khun vegas .. Khun kinn he is lying. They are working together to take me down, they must be sent by someone to set me up" the old man panicked and rebelled.

" I don't know if that child is lying or not, but this child... this child you abused is our child, he is one of the successors of the theerapanyakul family and you dare to touch this child it means you are ready to die right " The old man widened his eyes when he heard vegas say, he didn't know he was dealing with the wrong people and before he can say anything arm and poll pulled him out.