24._ Marutsuke (Given - Mafuyu)

The feeling of loneliness is insane
It hurts people's feelings
And it's difficult to realize it
Love is an illness
My chest began to ache
There's no way to treat it

These days are like a miracle
But nothing is enough
To fill up the emptiness
.
.

Uea opened his eyes, today was supposed to be the holiday he had been waiting for. To just lie down, wake up late or spend time enjoying Sunday morning by doing nothing. But maybe today was a holiday he probably didn't want to. Today he had to meet someone that he wanted to avoid as much as possible...... his father.

Uea got up from his bed with a deep sigh and rushed to take a shower, he didn't want to go but he had to go.
.
At 9 o'clock, uea arrived at one of the biggest malls in Bangkok, he glanced at his watch. He had made an appointment with his father at 10 o'clock and he still had 1 hour until his meeting with his father. Because uea was still have a long time, Uea decided to look for breakfast first. Uea chose one of the many cafes lined up and ordered a cup of coffee and a slice of bread. His stomach was indeed hungry but remembering what he had to encounter today made him have no appetite.

trrrtttt.... trrtttt.... trtttrrr

Uea's cell phone which he had been putting on the table vibrated, making Uea take his cell phone and when he know who was calling him, his face turned a little tense. He took a deep breath before he decided to answer the phone.

"Hello..... yes dad... I'm at our appointment place ... where are you?... oh, are you in the parking lot?... um, I'm at cafe xxx dad... yes, dad, just come here," said Uea while turning off the phone call. Uea took another deep breath.

"If you keep taking deep breaths, your age will decrease a lot," said someone from behind which made Uea startled and immediately turned around. His eyes widened when he saw the voice come from.

"King..." said Uea still with a surprised look. King smiled gently as he kissed Uea's cheek.

"You... why... are you here?" asked uea. King raised his eyebrow while sitting next to uea.

"Um... I was bored at home, so I decided to go for a walk. But I never thought I would meet you here," King explained. Uea looked at King suspiciously, Uea knew very well that his "training" boyfriend had a schedule to meet with his gang friends today. This is what made Uea agree to his father's invitation to meet, because uea had no reason to refuse his father's request.

King didn't pay attention to suspicious looks from his future boyfriend, he chose to call the waiter to order his menu.

"By the way, what are you doing here alone?" asked king after completing his order.

" I ... "

"Uea" Uea didnt finish his sentence when someone called his name. And when he heard the voice that calling him, his body immediately stiffened. King realized this and looked at who was calling Uea. From the entrance, king saw a man wearing a long sweater down to his knees. His hair was neatly styled, his face was very handsome and he smiled gently at Uea.

"Dad," Uea said quietly and from there King knew that the man who walked up to their table was Uea's father.

"Sorry, Dad just arrived... Have you been waiting for a long time?" asked Uea's father, Uea shook his head slowly.

"No, father... I just want to go get breakfast here too" said uea, who had returned to his normal face. The change in Uea's tense face wasn't really visible because Uea only showed it for a moment, but King could feel the discomfort that Uea felt when this person came. Uea's father looked at king while frowning.