19_ I'll Be Your Man ( Stray Kids ver. )

Please give me one chance
Plеase come back to me
Evеn if I die, I'm ready to dive into the flames
As long as you are there I don't care
Please just wait a little longer
Don't go anywhere, just stay where you are
Even if I die in front of you
.
.
.

As long as uea was injured, king always helped uea even when uea had to teach, king always by uae's side because uae's feet couldn't move too much. Actually, King wanted Uea to rest more at home and his teaching duties were replaced by King, but Uea, who was bored, finally forced him to teaching. Every time King was active in the village, King always brought Uea by carrying him on his back. Uea had protested but King still didn't care because he felt sorry if he had to leave Uea alone.

" King... do you still have a long time?" asked Uea who was getting bored sitting while watching King assembling a bamboo fence that was not finished. King who heard his name being called stopped his work and came to uea.

"What's wrong, hum?" Asked king softly, king soft voice made uea a little uncomfortable. Since coming to Pha Pun Dao, king's attitude was very gentle to uea and this made uea's heart melt a little. Moreover, king always treats uea like a queen.

"I'm bored ... if you are still taking a long time can I help?" asked uea to king, since a few days ago uea had not done anything at all other than lying down and resting. King who heard it frowned.

"Sit still there .... your leg still hurts right" said king, uea who heard him pouted. Again and again king always forbade him to do anything. His leg is still in bandages but this time it's not as painful as when he first fell and he feel like his leg can be used as usual.

"but I'm bored, just sitting watching you do something" uea protested. King who saw uea's expression chuckled softly.

"All right... all right, you can help," said King, stroking Uea's hair. Then take some wood and cloth.

"use this to smooth the wood" Uea nodded and did as king ordered. King who saw the uea focused on, getting back to doing his job.

He was so focused on wiping the pieces of bamboo that King had brought earlier so he didn't realize that time had gone so fast, the sun had started to set. King, who had not finished his work, tidied up his equipment and got ready to go home.

"uea ..... let's go home" asked king while kneeling with his back to uea.

"I can walk as usual... you don't need to carry me" said uea who tried to stand alone. King, who saw uea's body starting to shake, immediately put one of uea's hands on King's shoulder.

"I will help you, your leg is not fully healed" said king before uea protested him. Uea could not help but nodded slowly.
.
.
King leaned uea on a chair in front of the house before going to the kitchen to prepare hot water. While waiting for it King go take a shower and after finish bathing King prepared a short chair in the bathroom for uea and when the water was boiling King spilled hot water into the bucket and added cold water to make it warm. After feeling that the water was warm enough, king called uae to take a bath.

When uea finished bathing he could see the food that was ready on the table. It's not a fancy meal, just scrambled eggs and vegetables that the villagers give them.

"sit down..." said king, uea immediately sat down. King took the towel that was around Uea's neck and used it to dry Uea's hair.

"You have to dry your hair immediately otherwise you will fall sick because of a cold" said king while rubbing his hair gently with a towel.

"Because I want you to dry my hair" he whispered softly.

" Hmmm" King looked at Uea because he heard Uea say something but King didn't clearly hear it
.
.
They both ate in silence.