14_ Fears ( The Rampage from Exile Tribe )

What kind of words should I use to express this?
One day, the obvious suddenly disappeared in a moment
The reality of not being able to see the person I want to see most
Right when I was just starting to learn what love is
I want to feel the warmth of your heart
Slowly, it pales and begins to ache.
.
.
.

King had arrived at the village of Pha Pun Dao, his father took king to a wooden house that he used to live in.

" king, you will stay here with the substitute teacher and please... don't do anything to make the substitute teacher uncomfortable " Phupha warns his son, Phupha really knows his son's habits which are a bit odd. King only rolled his eyes, his father is still annoying like always.

King took his bag in the car, he went straight into the wooden house. Upon entering, King saw a bag and some personal items that King believed belonged to a substitute teacher. King ignored it and didn't care, King immediately put his bag and belongings in another corner. After finishing cleaning his clothes and personal belongings, king felt that his body was sticky because of sweat so king decided to take a bath in the waterfall where he used to bathe.

"Dad... I'm going to take a shower first," King said to his father who was tidying up things in the car.

"Where do you want to bathe?" asked his father.

" At the waterfall " He replied.

"ok.. don't take too long,you'll get sick if you take a long bath" King didn't reply and just waved his hand at his father then went towards the waterfall.

" chief ... you have arrived? where is your son?" said someone who patted Phupha's shoulder from behind.

" Oh yod.. king went to bathe in the waterfall " Phupha replied still tidying his belongings. Yod suddenly remembered something.

" Chief...the substitute teacher was also taking a bath in the waterfall " Phupha frowned.

"Well I guess it's okay, they can get to know each other there" Said phupha.
.
.
King walked quite a distance to come to the waterfall where he was going to take a bath, king felt nostalgic tracing the path to the waterfall. He remembers that he used to really like playing in the waterfall until his father came carrying a piece of wood because he was so preoccupied with bathing in the waterfall that he was late for home. When he reached the waterfall, his eyes squinted at the sight of a white and smooth back facing him. He saw drops of water flowing from the hair to the back of the young man who turned his back on him. King held back his saliva, the sight he saw really aroused his lust. King knew whose back it was because he had seen and touched it.

" Uea ... " King muttered slowly. Uea realized someone was watching him and when he turned around his eyes widened to see king in front of him.

"King..." Uea screamed a little, he immediately submerged his lower body because Uea didn't wear anything at all.

" What are you doing here ?? " Uea said nervously, his face reddened seeing king who scanned his body from top to bottom. Uea understood the look in king's eyes... the lustful gaze. King just smiled a little, to be honest at that moment King wanted to hug that body again to feel the hot sensation when King first touched Uea's body, but King knew that if he did that right now, Uea would be farther from his reach and of course Sky would beat him to the death so king restrained his lust even though it was very difficult because uea's body is really very tempting. King closed his eyes and took deep breaths trying to calm his lust.

"You finished your bath, I'm here to take a bath too" King then turned around and went a little away and sat on a rock. Uea was a little doubtful but like it or not, he had to finish his bath, after finishing uae immediately rushed to put on his clothes.