11_ Night Flower ( Ahn Ye Eun )

Is it okay if I continue with the next sentence?
To you and me who are broken and broken again
Even if I draw and draw, there is no end
I can't sleep forever, locked in the dark
Is the word love too much?
To put it on the lips that don't deserve it
I walk towards hell with my feet
.
.
.

Leo took a deep breath, his body was tired, his heart ached and his mind was erratic, his wife and son went to the hospital at the same time, so he didn't get much rest. Leo continued to hold Fiat's hand lovingly. The doctor said fiat's condition was not so bad but not very good either. Fiat hit the head very hard, this make fiat unconscious. And the doctors also don't know when fiat will wake up from his sleep.
A knock snapped leo out of his reverie, he looked towards the door and saw porsche, pete, kinn and vegas coming.

" You looks like a beggar "Vegas said bluntly, Pete directly elbowed Vegas in the stomach.

" If you can't say good words it's better to be silent " angry pete while glaring at his husband, leo only smile at them And don't take Vegas' words to heart because Leo knows that's the nature of Vegas.

" Hello ... Phi kinn.. Phi porsche.. Phi vegas and phi pete " Said leo greeting them.

" Leo.... Let me and Pete take turns looking after Fiat, you can rest first" Said Porsche.

" But .. " Leo wanted to reject Porsche's offer but before Leo could say anything, Kinn held his shoulder.

" We need to talk about uea and fiat " Said kinn, his voice sounded very serious. kinn and vegas took leo out of the fiat room.

" what are your plans going forward? Your vacation will be over in a week, right? " asked Kinn seriously, Leo looked at his cousin sadly.

"Maybe i will take fiat and uea with me phi kinn." Leo said weakly, Leo was a diplomat serving in England. His arrival to thailand was to visit his wife and child but leo did not think that something like this would happen.

" You want to take them both with you to England?  " Asked vegas.

" yes phi, i think in england fiat can be maintained with the best care. This also makes it easier for me to keep fiat without having to leave my job " Leo explained.

" but I don't think that's a good plan, leo " said kinn, kinn knows in england fiat can get good treatment but treat uea and fiat at the same time kinn not so sure. Leo frowned didnt understand what kinn want to convey.

" Leo... you can't take care of uea and fiat at the same time, you realize uea's condition is also not good either. Uea is currently mentally unstable, especially since the accident that happened to Fiat, uea continues to blame himself and even now uea will scream hysterically every time it sees / hears fiat's name " Vegas said, vegas knows his nephew's mental condition is not good. Actually, since the kidnapping incident at that time, uea's soul was shaken and now coupled with the accident that happened to his father, made uea's mental condition even more unstable.

" then what should I do phi? I can't leave uea or  fiat alone phi " Said leo hopeless. Leo can't think straight now, he's too tired to think straight.

" You go home with Fiat to England, let the uea live here with me and Vegas, we will take care of him " Said kinn.

" But .. but i'm uncomfortable if i have to leave uea alone phi " Leo whispered, Leo didn't want to leave uea alone, especially with the current state of  uea.

" Kinn's right Leo, you just focus on treatment for Fiat and your job in England. About uea you don't have to worry, me and kinn will take care of him for you. " Said vegas.

"Leo... fiat and uea must be separated, this incident will happen again if fiat and uea are united. They should both be treated separately. Me and vegas will find the best psychiatrist to heal uea's inner wounds. While you also have to find a psychiatrist for fiat if he wakes up later. Both fiat and uea must have their wounds healed before they are both reunited " Add kinn,  leo sighed.

" This is all my fault phi, I should have acted quickly when fiat began to show symptoms of excessive anxiety. Since the kidnapping incident against uea, fiat has been remembering bad memories about his mother and that has affected the relationship between fiat and uea. Fiat became overly protective to uea until all uae movements were restricted " Said Leo, he was feeling guilty. Actually Leo had felt something was wrong with Fiat since the kidnapping incident but he still considered Fiat's actions to be normal. Leo forgot that his son was also traumatized by the kidnapping incident. Limiting uea's activities and locking uea at home made uea recall bitter memories when he was kidnapped, this is what made uae rebel.

" Don't blame yourself Leo, you didn't know things would end like this "Kinn tried to calm his brother's mind, because Kinn understood Leo's feelings.

" Is it okay if I have to leave uea under your watch? won't it bother phi kinn and pi vegas ? "Leo asked unsure.

" leo.. uea is like my own child, taking care of him is no different than taking care of phayu, you don't need to worry. every month i will send uea condition report to you. " Said vegas reassuring leo.

" Thank you phi kinn ... Phi vegas.. Sorry if i bothered both of you " Leo smile weakly at kinn and vegas.

" Dont say that, we are family after all so we should help each other " Said kinn.

After that, Leo was busy preparing documents to be able to transfer Fiat to England, while Kinn and Vegas guarded uea. Even though kinn and vegas had given uea the best psychiatrist but uea's guilt still couldn't go away, uea didn't even dare to contact or meet his father again. Whenever his father came to visit him, uea always felt awkward and did not dare to look at his father's face. And because of this, uea feels that if he doesn't deserve to be loved, uea doesn't deserve to be happy. He doesn't deserve to be happy, not when his father is sad because his papa is still asleep. And thats  all happen because of his fault. Because  this is also what makes uea not want to be in a relationship with anyone, even if it's a king, a man who becomes his first love.

_End FlashBack _

Sky and rain looked at each other, they still couldn't believe uea's story. Uea which always smiles and always looks cheerful, actually has a hard past like that. Rain, who has been friends with uea for a long time, even looks shocked because he just heard this story now. Uae could not contain his sadness when he recounted the story of his past. Until now, uea still clearly remembers the body of his papa which was thrown from being hit by a car. Uea cried again remembering everything, rain and sky could only hug uea to calm him down because they both knew what uea needed now was to cry to let out all the feelings he had been harboring all this time.

After crying for a long time, uea finally fell asleep because he was tired from crying. Sky and Rain carried uea to the bed so uea could sleep more comfortably. Rain changed uea clothes then covered him with blanket to make eua comfortable.

" sky ... is there nothing we can do to help phi uea ?. He helped a lot in our relationship with phi phayu and phi phai " Rain feels sorry for uea, his past makes uea feel unworthy to be loved even though it's not uea's fault. Everything happened because of an accident. Sky sighed, he never thought that his plan to keep uea away from king would only add to uea's sadness withouth him knowing.

" we will change the plans rain, but before that I have to make sure everything alright first " Rain looked at sky with a confused expression, he didn't understand what sky was saying. But even so rain will trust whatever sky will do, because he knows his best friend is never reckless and all his plans have been calculated properly.

.
.
.
.
Sleepless night, another day, another dawn
The night is coming when I will no longer tremble in fear
If I have you somewhere in my anxious days
take me out, comfort me