Part thirteen

I LOVE FREE MONEY 😜 BTW I RLLY HATE MY WRITING IN THIS STORY SO IM SO SORRY

Tweek P.O.V

"Are we there yet?"

"No Tweek." Craig sighed

"How bout now?"

"We literally stuck in traffic." Craig groaned in annoyance and rolled his eyes

I watched as Craig rolled his eyes. He seemed annoyed by me so I decided to stop talking. What the fuck was I supposed to do now? Be good? Hell no!

"Craig!" I yelled

"Yes Tweek." Craig sighed not wanting to really talk to Tweek.

"I'm hungry."

"Are you serious? Tweek, you can't be fucking serious right now. You're pissing me the fuck off right now."

"Craig it's not my fault! I might be a demon but we still get hungry—"

"Tweek honestly just shut up! I can't fucking take this! This dumbass traffic and fucking rain! And now you! You're so annoying!? And take up my time! I should've have just fucking left you to rot and die on the streets! Now just shut the fuck up!" Craig yelled out loud.

Craig P.O.V

Great. Now I probably hurt his feelings. I can see his tears falling down onto his cheeks. I thought demons couldn't even cry. The things we learned.. ARE SO FUCKING DUMB! LIKE WHY THE FUCK DID I NEED TO KNOW THAT?!

WHAT THE HE— Wait.. calm down Craig. You're a man of god. Not the devil. I don't cuss. I'm perfect. I'm a perfect angel. The best angel. Now I just need to relax and think.

What do I even think about? Life? I'm a grown adult I don't need to think about like anything more. Geez. I'm so stupid and stressed out because of traffic.

Well.. uh maybe I can talk to Tweek again.

"Tweek."

Tweek looked down at the ground, trying to wipe his tears away but they came back as fast as the rain did.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so stressed that I took my anger out of you. Eric and Clyde have been making me mad you now? And I won't leave you to rot and die. I love you Tweek. I promise. You're my world. My everything so please calm down. I'm sorry i promise."

"I love you to Craig.." Tweek wiped his tears and smiled softly.

"I love you more so just go to sleep now. We'll be back home soon.