Part seven

BIG WAVE. Everyone just so you know In this story there is never going to be a making out part bc there kids in the show 😭 but I guess I will let y'all decide you want it.

Tweek P.O.V

What the fuck is wrong with me. Did I just twitch But why? There needs to be a reason. Whatever. Tonight is the night I make my moves (AKA FIRTING OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT) on Craig but I  can't focus. Maybe I should just forget about it. But I want to make my moves! Ugh I don't like this!

"GAH! To much pressure!" I said out loud.

Did I just say that out loud? Shit I didn't mean to. I hope he didn't hear me. I should just wait until he gets out the shower. I guess, I should go make coffee.

A few minutes pass by and this is now Craig P.O.V

I had got out the shower and changed. Unlocked the bathroom door because I needed to check on Tweek before I had unlocked the door. I noticed myself blushing in the bathroom mirror because I was going to check on him. While walking out the bathroom I thought I was gay but being gay is a sin.

"Tweek, Who taught you how to make coffee?" I said.

"Tolkien." He replied.

"Not surprised. He a bit to nice." I said while sighing.

I walked back to my bedroom. I sat on the bed. I closed my eyes for a second. To think for myself because I had a lot of things in my mind. I opened them back up to see Tweek.

"Yes Tweek?" I said

Tweek didn't reply back. I wonder why. But whatever ig.

"Tweek do you need something?" I asked.

I sighed. I noticed he kept getting closer to me. He got closer and closer until his and my lips touched. He closed his eyes and I kissed him. This feeling was amazing. This feeling is everything I needed and wanted. We both broke off the kiss at the same time. Tweek then got on my bed and fell asleep quickly.

I decided to wash and change tweek clothes because he was sleeping. Do you expect me to wake him up? I took off his shirt and started cleaning him up. As soon as I got done I laid down in my bed. I sighed softly.

"I hope nobody finds out about this." I said

"Yeah I hope nobody finds out." Someone says with a chuckle.