Part four.

Hi again. Idk what to put right no more so at this point yeahhh. Lol. Btw all this page is Craig pov bc the next chapter is all Tweek pov.

Craig P.O.V

I sat on my bed and pulled out my bible. I started to read it. Until I felt hands around my waist.

"Tweek what are you doing?" I said.

"Nothing. Just trust me." He said.

"I can't. You're are a demon." I replied.

"Ok and.? Just trust for this first time." He said

I sighed and nodded slightly.

He put his hand under my shirt. I thought nothing of it. I just thought he wanted body heat because he a demon that was burning in the underworld. Until I realized what he was doing.

"Tweek you can't umm.." I muttered.

"What's wrong Craig? Is something wrong?" He said.

I didn't know what to do or say. So I broken out of his grip and ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked in the mirror to see myself blushing hard.

"Jesus I apologize for a sin. I have done. Only a male and female should love each other. Not the same gender." I whispered to myself.

I ended up yawning at the end of the sentence. It was about 2am in the morning. I had work soon. So I had to get to sleep. I unlocked the bathroom door and turned of the light. I slowly climbed back into bed. Tweek was sleeping but again like in the car he was whispering and whining to himself.

I gently moved his hair out his face. Tweek whispers became more clear. He was repeating my name and the word yes. Something told me I should wake him up but I didn't. Why was my mind so full of thoughts and words tonight? With that question in my mind I checked my phone to see a message from Clyde. The message said "What's in it for me if I keep your secret." I was very surprised. This is not like him.

I sighed softly. I remember I had work almost in a few hours. I had to leave Tweek at home because if I took him people would look and point. I looked at my phone one more time before falling asleep.