Part eight.

Lol

Tweek P.O.V

I had woken up and my head started to hurt. I had a headache. I noticed I was close to Craig. I could tell that we were cuddling. Then I realized I had kissed Craig last night. I wasn't shocked. I was fucking happy. I got up and went into Craig bathroom to find pills or medicine from my headache. I began to look around.

"Finally so pills but I don't know if there actually headache pills because I am a demon. You think I can still read from being in hell for to long?" I said to myself.

"GAH! I am just going to s-swallow them." I said

I am still talking like that ig but I don't care. I began to swallow the hole bottle of pills. If I just completely swallowed a hole bottle of drugs that look like pills I feel bad for Craig not me. I then felt a had on my shoulder.

"AH! C-Craig is that you?" I said.

"Of course is it Tweek. Me and you are the only ones in the house. Also I forgot to cancel the plans with Craig." He replied.

"What the f-fuck! Ugh whatever I don't care. W-When are we going and how a-are you going to h-hide my wings, h-horns and tail?" I said.

"We will find out ok?" He said

I nodded. I kissed him on the cheek and went to his kitchen to make coffee. I made the coffee and drunk the coffee. Coffee tasted so good but i drink it a lot so it's good everyday.

"Tweek come here!" Craig yelled.

I ran to Craig to see him trying to find clothes for me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Try this on." He said

I tried it on but I looked goth. He dressed me in all black. But at least he hide my wings, tail and horns.

"Tweek your tail is showing a bit."

He tucked my tail in.

"Does your tail wag?" Craig asked.

"ARGH! I am not a f-fucking dog Craig.." I muttered.

"Sorry Tweek. I didn't mean to offend you."

"You didn't o-offend me. I am just scared that someone will find out I am a d-demon." I said.

"Surprised your scared but I promise you no one will found out." Craig said.

I just walked out the bathroom. Just so he could could change. He closed the door so he could change. I yawned. I decided to look out the window of Craig bedroom. I saw a bird and wondered what do they taste like. To bad I don't know. Craig then came out the bathroom. He looked nice.

"Are you ready?" Craig said.

"Yeah." I sighed.

We began to walk to the front door and open it. He unlocked the door with his keys. And we were out the door. But I had got distracted by the bird I had saw. Craig had stopped to see what I was looking at.

Craig P.O.V

Me and Tweek were walking to the car until he had got distracted by a bird. He picked up the bird. At first it was cute. But then he bit the bird head off with his barley teeth. I didn't even know how to feel about this.

" GAH! So that's w-what bird tastes like, s-shit." Tweek said.

"Uhm, Tweek drop the bird so we can continue to walk to the car."

He nodded. I still didn't know how to feel so I just stayed quiet.