Part two.

Hey shawty. You like this so far? That's great to know. What do y'all want to see next from me?

Continue of Tweek P.O.V

I sighed to myself. I wondered if Craig wanted to return me back to hell. We sat there again in silence.. Until he got a call.

"Give me a few minutes Tweek." He said.

"Ok." I responded.

I decided to make his life miserable. After all he might try to return me back to hell. I looked around his car for something that might be helpful I guess?

"How the hell does he keep this car clean." I said to myself.

I climbed into the backseat. To see a bible I didn't think much of it though. Not going to lie but the backseat was really nice and comfortable. While looking for something I had got a idea.

"Isn't lgbtq a sin?" I questioned myself.

"I will just try to make him fall for me. No matter what." I said.

Craig had came back from his phone call that he took and started his car. I asked me why was I in the backseat. I lied and said I had dropped something.

"Tweek we are going to my house ok? I have two guest coming over. So I need you to stay in my bedroom ok?" Craig said.

I nodded.

"What's a bedroom?" I said.

"A room with a bed also with decor." He responded

"Who is coming over?" I questioned.

"People I work with at church." He said.

"Oh." I said.

Craig P.O.V

Tweek had a all of questions. But I am not surprised. He a demon who fell from heaven clouds. I called out Tweek name just to look in the rearview mirror to see he was sleeping.

I had parked in the driveway. I sighed and looked at the backseat for my bible. I picked it up and opened it. I decided to read for a while. So we stayed in the car until I was done reading.

A few minutes passed by. I looked in the backseat to see Tweek whispering to himself. The weird part is that he was still sleeping. He was whispering yes and no.

"Tweek?" I said.

"I should bring him in the house instead of being in the car." I said to myself.

I got out the car close the door and opened the door to the backseat. I picked tweek up. Close the backseat door and walked to the front door. I opened the door. As soon as I opened the door I brought him to my bedroom. I putted him on the bed. I decided to change his clothes. So I just picked out plaid pants and a white shirt.

"Couldn't believe I decided to change but it's a nice thing to do though." I said to myself while unbuttoning his shirt.

"I wondered if he actually a blessing that god send to me." I said once again.

"He has a lot of scars on him.. A bit skinny to." I muttered.

I put the white shirt on him and moved on to his pants. I took them off and quickly put on the plaid pants. I heard a knock on the door and realized Tolkien and Clyde were here. I walked out the bedroom and locked the door. They couldn't find out about tweek.