Part six.

Lol. Live laugh love aka LLL.

Clyde P.O.V

It has been a few weeks since I saw that demon named Tweek that Craig has. I wanted to tell someone what I had seen but who would believe me. I wished Tolkien would tell people with me but he is so kind and keeps his word to never tell anyone somebody else secret.

Who would fucking believe me. People would think I am crazy and need mental therapy. I had a idea. All I needed was a photo of him. Then people would believe me. I just needed help from someone but who? Tolkien wouldn't help me. Stan is to busy with his own life. Maybe butters? Never mind. He is to innocent for his own good I guess. Maybe I will ask Eric. Well this is the end for my P.O.V

Craig P.O.V

When I got done talking to Tweek I realized it was late in the afternoon. I went in my bedroom and opened my bible. I left Tweek in the living room drinking coffee. A few minutes had gone by of me reading the Bible. I had got a text from Clyde that interrupted in the middle of my reading. The text had said "Hey Craig. Do you and Tweek want to hang out tomorrow at this cafe?" I replied with "Sure." Thinking nothing was wrong with this.

I wondered why was he being so kind all of sudden. Wasn't he just trying to get out my secret. I just remember that I had to hide tweek wings, horns and tail. I sighed because how would I possibly put that off.

"Tweek come here please!" I yelled on a low tone.

"So what do you want? Did you find the hole in your heart and decide to date me to feel it in." He said with a smirk

"No. We are going out to a cafe with people." I said in a calming tone.

He just looked at me. I noticed his left eye started to twitch.

"Tweek?" I questioned

"AH! CRAIG I DONT WANT TO!" He said twitching more and more.

"Ok Tweek calm down. We won't go I promise you. I am going to get in the shower now. When I get out dry off and change I will text him never mind." I said as calmly as possible.

"Ok." He said.

I went inside the bathroom and closed the door behind me to start my shower.