Part eleven 😜

WASSUP YALL! I AM BACK AND SHIT! SO LIKE YAYAYAYAY.

Tolkien P.O.V

I put down my phone and sighed. Clyde had left me on read. I can't believe he actually trying to expose Tweek. When people say go for your dream they don't mean other people nightmares. I was thinking of texting Craig about it but probably better to tell in person. So I texted him

—————————————————

Me: Hey craig, do you and Tweek want to come over for a lunch?

Craig 👍 : Sure we are on the way

Me: K
————————————————————-

Well they are on their way. I didn't know what to do. So I got on my computer and decided to watch coryxkenshin.

TIME SKIP 😹

A heard a knock from my door. Finally they had arrived. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Hey guys, Come in." I said

They came in and I sat them at a table because I was going to cook and severe it to them.

"What do you guys want to eat?" I said.

"Oh anything is fi- GAH! WAFFLES AND COFFEE!" Craig said halfway but Tweek interrupted.

I chuckled before saying "Ok then!"

I began to cook. I was glad that it was something simple to cook. A short amount of time passed by and I was done cooking and food was on the table. We started to eat and things were very quiet. The type of quiet that said he about to tell me something bad after we get done eating. A few went by and we got done eating.

"So what did you want to tell us?" Craig said

"Uh.. I don't know how to tell you this.." I muttered

"I am already dating Tweek Tolkien." Craig said.

"I don't want to date you. I have a girlfriend named Nichole. Nobody wants you except for Tweek" I sighed.

"I fucking hate you. Welllll- say what you need to say." He said.

I looked at Tweek than Craig. I was ready to say it.

"Clyde and Eric are teaming up to expose Tweek on social media." I said calmly.

"Wait, why?" I asked.

"I don't know but here photos of Tweek that he took." I showed them the photos.

The room went silent. Craig stood up and grabbed Tweek hand.

"Not trying to be rude Tolkien but we're leaving." Craig said.

"Oh. Well bye Tweek. Bye Craig."