Part ten

If only you were mine, if you were mine. Baby I'm thuggin', I can't be your boyfriend.

Clyde P.O.V

I was waiting for tweek to get out. I decided to pull out my phone. I didn't know where to post the pictures of tweek. I made I new account so I could post them on there. I need to send them to Eric to. So I did. I can't wait for people to find out about tweek.

"Tweek are you almost done?" I said.

"Yeah give me one second." He said.

I had got a text from Tolkien. I clicked on it to see what he had texted.
—————————————
Tolkien💜: I know what you and Eric are doing.

Clyde: What do you mean?

Tolkien💜: Don't act stupid with me. You're trying to get out Craig secret. Don't do it.

Tolkien💜: Trust me. Don't do it.
————————-
I left him on read. Who told him? How did he find out? Tweek then came out the bathroom and washed his hands. He walked out the bathroom. We sat back down with Eric and Craig.

Tweek P.O.V

We were all quite. I didn't know why, it was like the fat one said something to Craig.

"Tweek were leaving now." Craig said

"Ok." I said.

"What's wrong Craig? Did I say something and hurt your feelings?" Eric said with a laugh.

"Shut the fuck up." Craig said.

We both left out the coffee shop before Eric could say something else. When we got out there Craig signed. Something or someone was bothering him I think.? Is it me? If so I didn't mean to. I then heard something. A meow I think? I went to go look in a bush where the noise was coming from. I looked and saw the thing that was meowing. I picked up.

"Craig look at this!" I said

"You found a cat?" He looked at me.

"Yeah, can we keep it?" I asked

"As much as I love you and don't want to say no to you but it's a no." He said.

"Oh."