Part Five.

EVERY SINGLE TIME I TYPE IN THE WORD YAWN I END UP YAWNING. Like.. That's not fair 😾

Tweek P.O.V

I woke up to me cuddled up next to a pillow. It was obvious that I was cuddled up next to Craig but he left and put a pillow here. I saw a note on the nightstand. I took it and read it.

The note said "Dear Tweek, I had to leave for work so Tolkien is coming over to watch you. If Clyde comes over don't open the door for him. I will explain to you when I get back. I promise. Also don't do that again what you did last night Tweek. Please don't make things hard for Tolkien until be good."

"Only gay assholes write shitty notes." I said to myself.

"But he about to be my gay asshole that writes shitty notes." I smirked.

I left out of Craig bedroom. To walk into the kitchen. Not going to lie but this kitchen was big. I don't even know how to cook. So I had to wait until Tolkien got here. Soon I heard a knock from the door. I decided to look out the window first. I saw Clyde. I remember the note that Craig had written.

"Isn't he Craig associate pastor or some shit like that? Turning on the pastor is sad." I muttered.

He ended up leaving. A few more minutes passed by and Tolkien knocked on the door. I opened it and greeted him.

"Hi Tolkien." I said.

"Hey Tweek." He said with a smile.

He stepped in the house and closed the door behind him.

"Are you hungry? I know how to cook and I can show you how!" He questioned.

"Yes I would like to learn how to cook!" I said with excitement in my voice.

Me and Tolkien went into the kitchen. I taught me how to make waffles. Of course I asked him how to make coffee. He taught me how to make it. Something told me to trust Tolkien so I did.

"Tolkien.?" I muttered

"Yeah?" He replied.

"I like Craig." I said.

"Oh. I support you and I won't tell him." He said with a friendly smile.

"Thanks." I said.

"You're welcome!" He said.

We heard the door unlocked and we knew it was Craig. He came in and closed the door behind himself.

"Hey Tolkien." Craig said.

"Hey Craig." Tolkien had said.

"I think I am going to leave now. Bye Craig. Bye Tweek." He said while walking out the door.

"Bye Tolkien." Me and Craig both said.

"You're quiet Tweek. What did you do?" Craig asked.

"I didn't do anything. Stop blaming shit on me. I replied.

"So you're telling me that you were good?" He said

"Correct. Now let's get on the real topic." I said.

Craig signed when I said that. I could tell he didn't want to talk about it.

"So what's with Clyde?" I questioned.

"Clyde is trying to get your secret out in the world. That you're a demon from the underworld." He said

"Let him tell. Nobody won't believe him." I Said.

"You are right." He said