Tully's Home

WARNING ⚠️: May not be suitable for young readers, contains vulgar language and sexual expressions, Thank you!
_________________________

Athena:
I finally had my sweet little baby girl, I looked down at her sleepy body as I held her in my arms. "Your so beautiful sweetheart!" I whispered to prevent waking her the doctor came back in,"Have you picked out a name yet miss?" She sat on the stool next to my bed,"Well I was gonna wait for her father but I think I'll call her River Bee Kozik. " The doctor wrote it down and had myself and Gem sign as a witness.

Kozik:
"Hey fuck sorry I'm so late, we were um... actually hang on baby." He kissed my head and popped out the door and then he came back,"Um baby there's someone here to see you again and met their grandchildren. " Kozik stepped aside as Tully walked past cleaned up and dressed nice compared to his prison clothes. "We're all late because we were getting Tully out of Stockton and I seen Gem had called and ah man." He looked like he was about to cry; he did miss River's birth but I understood why so it was okay. "Can we see the baby?" He asked looking around and I looked to the nurse who left and came back with my little baby girl,"Wow she looks so beautiful babe, you did good!" I held River and just stared at her sleepy face; I looked to Tully and he looked mesmerized a half smile painted his face. "You wanna hold her man?" His eyes snapped up to meet mine and he sat in silence for a moment.

Athena:
"Dad it's okay, I'll help you with it." I spoke trying to calm whatever thought ran through his mind but he took a breath and reached out for River. I watched as she squirmed in his arms then settled again, Tully stood up and walk around the room with her he seemed to be in awe but relaxed; not knowing him very well hurt me but seeing him here made me feel joy and warmth in my heart. "Her name is River." I spoke up as they looked at me, a smile danced on Tully's face when he looked down at her than took a seat again.

Tully:
"She reminds me of your mother, um the eye a bit." I wondered what he ment but River had a blue and semi goldish- green eye; mom's eyes were blue so it makes sense now.
Athena looked at me her smile made me feel like I'd done something right in my life, for once I didn't feel like an idiot. I fixed Rivers blanket then gave her back to Athena,"I have to head out I have business to make happen so I'll catch up soon." I kissed Athena's head and left; heading to my house where my crew all gathered we made plans even though the shit could.land me right back in prison I risked it I guess seeing my daughter and grand daughter weren't enough for me to quite.

Back at the hospital

Gemma:
"Wow look at the tiny little girl, how long til you can bring her home?" Athena replied back to me quickly "within the next few day's, she's still a but small. " I smiled knowing I get to watch her grow just like Abel, I felt lucky Athena was like my daughter and I love her dearly.

Back at Tully's place

Tully:
"Samcro is our new alliance so we keep on good terms with them do you all understand?" I was tired by now and I sat through five hours of arguing so all I wanted was sleep.
When they finally left I crashed into bed and tired to find silence in my head until finally they were drowned out my the nights sounds.

Message:
Sorry this chapter is so short; I graduated yesterday and I'm very tired today but I promise the next chapter will be better and ideas are always appreciated.
♡~Desi