Set up

Warning ⚠️: May not be suitable for young readers and may also contain vulgar and sexual actions.
==============================================
Athena:
  I spent my afternoon with Gemma shopping and talking, she was complaining about Clay and how he and Jax have been fighting for the past two weeks, I didn't care but I love Gem too much to tell her that.
"You know maybe you should tell them without throwing one of your crazy ass bitch fits in front of the club," I spoke and she just laughed at me replying with a smart-ass comment," Child your lucky I love you to death!"
We continued driving for an hour until we came back to TM and parked, Chucky came and helped Gem while I walked to the garage to say hey to Tig and uncle Bobby, "Hey y'all have you seen Chibs?" I asked while leaning against the car they were working on, "Check the clubhouse doll." Tig said and hugged me before leaving.
I stopped to take a breathe as uncle Bobby came over with something in his hand,"Here kiddo you look a little hungry and kind of tired." He spoke as he placed a muffin into my hand and I looked at him,"Uncle Bobby I'm pregnant I can't eat this."He frowned at me then chuckled, "Relax sweetheart that one's clean." I nodded smiling and taking a bite then headed to look for Chibs.

Chibs:
  "I don't care Jackie-boy I got to help out with Athena and my grandchild, my family is my key so get your head out of er' ass." Jax's flipped me the bird after of course I've had enough of his shit and I can't even begin to say how much he pisses me off. We all watched Gem walk through after a fight with Clay, she was heading out to get stuff for a party at the clubhouse,"See ya soon ma' be careful out there." I kissed her head goodbye and watched her walk out the rest of the way.
  Other members and people started showing up and Gem was still out so we sent someone out to look for her and everyone was on edge.

TW ⚠️: S/a and abuse, readers be advised

Gemma:
(In head thoughts) "Where am I, where is my car?" I winced in pain as my clothes were gone and I started to remember, "That fucking bitch tricked me." My mind was jogging though what happened previously I  remember I stopped to help a young blonde woman who said her baby was choking and when I went to help she hit me in the back of my head and then I woke up chained to the fence with men in masks, one of them, his voice was familiar and they beat me, tearing my clothes and raping me now I lay here in the cold covered in my torn clothes. I stop crying when I hear my name, its Wayne, "Wayne I'm here." I shouted as he come to me, taking his jacket off to cover me, trying to ask questions and he knows damn well what happened,"Wayne not now, let's just go, I wanna go home." He starts babbling about how we are going to the hospital, "Alright, fine Wayne then your taking me home, but I can't tell the club you know that." He nodded and says he'll think of something, he say I might need a new car after though.

Jaxs:
"Hey boys Unser called he said Gem was in an accident, she's alright just bruised and shook up is all."
I leave and head to my mom's and wait for her to get home, she didn't answer any of my questions but there was no way this was a car accident, but I know someone at the hospital who would know the truth but I can't force Tara to tell me.
"Alright mom as long as your sure your okay, and we'll get you a new car okay, I love you take it easy, see ya tomorrow. " I whispered kissing her cheek and heading home to Tara and so I could wash up, calling the others to fill them in on how she's doing.

Writers notes:
Sorry it took so long to write something up, to finish this chapter it's my last year of high school and I graduate in a few months plus I'm working on other things so feel free to check those out and if you have ideas you wanna see added into the next chapters feel free to leave them in the comments, again thank you for the support y'all.
~Desi ♡