Truth pt. 2 (coming home)

Warning ⚠️: May not be suitable for young readers, contains vulgar language and sexual expressions, Thank you!
==============
"The rules have been around since day one. Different time. I'm not saying I agree with them all. But you know, if I start picking and choosing which ones to follow, then the whole thing just falls apart." -Chibs

Previously:
After Chibs left nothing much happened just the casual check-ins and making sure I was healing okay.

Athena:
I lay in the bed just waiting until they say I can leave, I remember I had a long procedure that left a scar below my stumach and it hurts I can't even piss without bleeding and the pain is unbearable. " Ugh it hurts." I whined the nurse came in taking me to the bathroom but it hurt to much so they hooked me up to an I.V. with come stuff to ease the pain and within a few minutes I felt nothing.
Next thing I know the door opens and Chibs, Juice, Tig, Happy, Bobby, and Gemma come walking through the opening of it,"Hey you guys came for me!" I laugh out loud as they walk in all giving eachother a look until the nurse explains.

Happy:
She was out of it, it's like she didn't know what the hell was going on and well honestly she didn't, "Hey Princess how ya feeling?" She just giggled at me and reached for my hand.

Happy:  She was out of it, it's like she didn't know what the hell was going on and well honestly she didn't, "Hey Princess how ya feeling?" She just giggled at me and reached for my hand

I turned to the guys and Gemma with a concerned look,"Guys she's out of it and Chibs I don't think we should leave her alone here." We all agreed and Chibs stayed with her as the rest of us left.
We had to go on a run to get anyone else who wanted her dead which meant we had to find Daniel Graceland the only man that wasn't at the house that night and we had to make him pay for what happened to Athena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chibs:
I layed down in the bed next to her, my mind was somewhere else as she just layed still next to me she'd only pulled at her IV line a few times but she stopped when I covered her hand.
She'd glanced at me then asking me what I was thinking about and to that the room was silent when I went to speak again she asked me where Jax was so I told her they were on a run that was important club business so she asked no more but to answer her other question I struggled there was a lump in my throat making it almost impossible.
I stood up from the bed leaning against a wall near by but it was still so hard to tell her the truth and I was so pissed at Jax that I just smiled at lied ,"Ah Jackie boys been busy a lot lass."

"