Constant Anger

WARNING ⚠️ - MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL ACTIONS AND VULGAR LANGUAGE.
------------------------

There is an old saying: "That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I don't believe that. I think the things that try to kill you make you angry and sad. Strength comes from the good things: your family, your friends, the satisfaction of hard work. Those are the things that will keep you whole. Those are the things to hold onto when you are broken.

Jax :
After the unwelcoming visit from the V.P. of the Silver Crows, Athena became very jumpy and uncomfortable with a lot of upcoming emotion she'd be fine one minute and blow up the next second. "Hey darlin' how'd you sleep?" She was quiet for a moment so I just watched her move around the bar but without thinking I went behind her and pulled her close holding her in a hug and repeating my question, "How'd ya sleep darlin'?" She just glared at me so I let her go and said my goodbyes sense I had to head out on club business with Clay and some of the other's.
After saying my goodbyes I ran over to the garage and asked Chibs and Tig to watch her for me making them aware of her issues, they assured me she'd be fine and that they'd take care of her for the two weeks I'd be gone with the other's.

Chibs:
"Relax Jackie boy we'll take care of 'er for ya." I said and Tig nodded in agreement as we watched Jax's hop on his bike and take off I turned to Tig and gave him a look he nodded at me and we shut TM down for the day and headed into the clubhouse, "Aye lass wat are ya doin over t'ere? "She flinched at the sound of my voice and whispered back,"I was just looking for something to eat." She spoke so soft I almost didn't hear her,"Well Tig and I are headed to town why don't ya come with us lass and we'll get something to eat? " She nodded but said she needed to change out of her pajamas first so Tig and I had a beer and chatted about something while she went to change.

Athena:
I walked back to my room and into its attached bathroom turning on the water to the shower and hopping in really quick, when I was down I wrapped a towel around my body and did my hair and makeup then went to go find clothes for the day.

Athena: I walked back to my room and into its attached bathroom turning on the water to the shower and hopping in really quick, when I was down I wrapped a towel around my body and did my hair and makeup then went to go find clothes for the day

I got dressed and went back out to the bar my love handles we showing and so was the stick in Tigs jeans even after Chibs punched him in the arm,"I'm ready to go when you are." They both stared at me like I was fresh meat so I just walked out which clearly got there attention because the followed after me.
Chibs started his bike and handed me a helmet once he got his on then we were off, I thought about how small Charming was and how there wasn't a lot to do but you get the idea, we pulled into a lot and dismounted from Chibs bike and waited for Tig to pull in and when he got there he was far to distracted to pay attention because he almost got hit by a car the driver called him an asshole then sped off,"Oh my gosh Tiggy are you alright?" I yelled as Chibs and I ran over to him, he nodded towards me and pulled in next to Chibs bike and hopped off his.