Trouble in mind

Warning ⚠️: May not be suitable for young readers, contains vulgar language and sexual expressions, Thank you!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
It had finally been an official year sense Athena had been saved by the Sons, they made her life easier, they made it safe, and feel like home, she found it unnerving though that her father and his crew knew where she was but why would they stop trying to get her from the Sons?
Athena was sitting on the work bench in the garage at TM watching Chibs and Tig work on a car because Jax was out on a run with Clay, Bobby, and Opie and he had ask Chibs to look after her until he got back, it was kind of funny Athena looked at Chibs almost like a father he was around the same age as her father only thing between the two was he treated her like an angel compared to her father and he had a thick Scottish accent with him,"Wat ya doin over t'ere love?" He shouted over to her as she sat fitaling with a pen she found laying on the table she replied back calmly, "Nothing just think about going to get something to eat senses it's almost noon." She smiled at both of the guys as she hopped off the worth bench and stepped out into the lot and head towards the clubhouse, from behind her Tig shouted to her,"Hey doll bring us back a couple beer's will ya?" She giggled and nodded her head as she continued to her destination.
------
Inside the clubhouse prospect was cleaning the bar counter, "Hey Athena what can I get for ya?" She giggled but greeted him back with a reply,"Hey Kip can I get to beers for the guys and I'll take a soda." They exchanged smiles as she made a quick sandwich for her and the guys and then she made on for the prospect,"Thanks Kip your the greatest!" She smiled as she headed back for the garage, "Guys I got your beers and I made sandwiches. " Both Chibs and Tig tool a break from there work to eat and take a smoke break, they both sparked one up at the same time taking a long drag and Tig not thinking of Athena's age passed it to her and she took it, Chibs looked Tigs way as he remembered her age but before he could stop her she took a long drag and then let out a laugh after,"You to look so concerned about this, where's the live a little life style?" She handed the cigarette back to tig and sat on the work bench again to eat her sandwich and drink her soda as they sat in silence the roaring of motorcycles came pulling up, Athena was so excited she jumped back down and ran outside only to be disappointed with who it actually was. Slowly backing away Chibs and Tig jumped infront of her, Tig holding her behind him as Chibs asked the questions, "Wat the 'ell are ya doin 'ere again did ya not learn last time ya were 'ere?" Anger painted his face as Athena's brother stepped closer, "We need the little whore for a deal we made with a group of outlaw gangs in Nevada to get are drugs and weapons up and moving, we get what we want they get the whore." He snickered as he reached for her only to get pushed back by Tig and Chibs,

Tig took a quick hit to his cheek but recover quick, Chibs nodding to see if he was good they turned to see Athena hiding under the car the were both working on just a few moments ago and when they looked back to the trouble in their lot Half-sack...

Tig took a quick hit to his cheek but recover quick, Chibs nodding to see if he was good they turned to see Athena hiding under the car the were both working on just a few moments ago and when they looked back to the trouble in their lot Half-sack was just stepping out of the clubhouse and running there way.
"Get movin an don't come back you scumbag. " Chibs pushed Jet backwards and surprisingly he jumped on his bike but before he left she yelled,"THIS ISN'T OVER WE WILL GET ATHENA ONE WAY OR ANOTHER." An with that he was gone Athena just layed under the car on the cold cement floor of the garage and then the sound of more motorcycles roared down the road and into the lot and when they stopped she heard familiar voices but refused to move out from under the car, Jax got off his bike and walked up to the guys,"Nice to see you all again, so where's my girl?" He smiled as he looked at them and Tig nodded his head towards the garage then Chibs spoke,"Lass is hidin in the garage under the car, we had a visit from her scumbag brother." Jax nodded as he walked to the garage and started to crouch down next to the car,"Darlin' could you come out from under the car from me please its dangerous to be under there?" Jax hadn't noticed but Athena was already out and crouched on the other side of the car, tears forming in her eyes as she whimpered quietly, everyone started towards the garage and she ran to the clubhouse breaking through them heading straight to her dorm room and then locked herself in the attached bathroom crying in the tub.
------
They gave her space and after a few hours there was a soft tap on the door, Athena stepped out of the tub in her cold and now wet clothes and opened it Chibs and Jax stood there just looking at her, she turned around to go sit back in the tubs cold water as Jax wrapped a warm towel around her and picked her up in his arms, her cheeks were pink and her body was cold they grabbed a change of clothes and set them on the bed Jax set Athena down and whispered in her ear,"We'll be outside the door if you need any help but you should get out of your wet clothes now please."

Jax went to go check on her a few minutes later and there she was laying in the bed in his oversized SAMCRO hoodie and a pair of boxers passed out he smiled as he layed down next to her pulling her into his chest and running his hand up and down h...

Jax went to go check on her a few minutes later and there she was laying in the bed in his oversized SAMCRO hoodie and a pair of boxers passed out he smiled as he layed down next to her pulling her into his chest and running his hand up and down her back, he lightly kissed her forehead before he to felt sleep calling for him.

Writers message :
Sorry it took me so long to write chapter six, I've been busy with school and work plus I figure it doesn't matter if this gets published write away because it's not very good and no one likes it but it's okay, may not publish the next chapter for a while because I'm going through some mental health problems and I want to better myself before stressing myself out to write a new chapter, so thank you to the lovely people who support me i'll be around!
~Desi♡