Confessions

Warning ⚠️: May not be suitable for young readers,
Will contain sexual expressions and actions.
*************************

Kozik:
She shook in the cover drowning in her tears when I walked over to her and layed down bringing her down with me. "What's wrong gorgeous? " I asked her softly and she replied back through sniffles, "I got a phone call from the Silver Crows MC and..." She was scared and I could see it, I picked her up and carried her to the bar and sat her down on a stool and then went to speak with Happy.
He about flipped a shit, we walled back over to Athena and Hap asked her for her phone but she refused to give it up so I had to get Chibs involved.

Chibs, Happy, Kozik:
H: "Princess you gotta give it up so I can get Juice to check where the call came from."
Hap and Chibs looked at Kozik for a last resort even after Chibs tried.
K: "A...Athena, please give me the phone and we can talk about it."
He looked up at us as she held it out to them, Hap swiped it and ran it to Juice.
C: "Athena love can I talk with you in private? "
She nodded and he took her outside.

Chibs:
"Lass how 'ave ya been?" She shuffled 'er feet and ignored my gaze,"Ah christ sakes, what's wrong with you love." I scared her when I gripped hold of her chin. She shivered and then I took her in my arms and she gripped my kutt like a little girl would if they knew something was gonna go wrong. "Lass are ya okay?" She shook her head in my chest, I kissed he head softly and swayed back and forth to relax her until she was settled, "What did you need to tell me Chibs?" She whispered I took her hand and we walked to the garage, "Well lass please don't be upset but I...I know your technical an adult but i...I...adopted you today." She looked at me then hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe and she was crying, I picked her up and kissed her forehead again.
We headed into the clubhouse to make the announcement and the whole club cheered and she ran and leaped into Kozik arms kissing him gently and made me smile, he's a good kid and he wouldn't hurt her.

Kozik:
She kissed me passionately so I kissed back,"I love you Athena Graceland. " She stopped and shook her head at me and I smiled correcting myself, "Oh im sorry I love you Athena Telford!"
"Well it happened,Chibs told her and she was officially his kid, Jax wasn't to happy about it but fuck him so."
     I took her out for dinner to celebrate and damn the way she smiles makes my heart stop and the outfit that night was nosebleeds gorgeous.

All that ran through my head was her and that outfit

  Once we finished dinner I took her back to my place and we drank some beers and watched some movies on my couch,"So um..haha Athena?" I spoke nervous but the booze took over and I said it,"Hey Athena...I.... I am in love with you and it feels right everytime I'm with you, you make me feel butterflies and you turn me on and right now I have a big problem but it because of how fucking hot you look so it's fine."
  She crawled into my lap kissing me passionately so I kissed her back then layed her back on the couch and kissed down her body when small moans escaped her and she whispered my name as I kissed my way further down leaving love bites and marks as I went, I stopped just before her bikini line and looked up at her I wanted to know that she was okay with this and when she nodded I knew she was ready.
  I slid my hand up her skirt and moved her panties to the side and slid inside her fingering her gently not to hurt her or move to fast she moan softly and begged for more so I went faster and rubbed her clit in a circular motion slowly picking up to a pace that made her moan louder and slowly start to slide on my fingers herself as she arched her back, she started to wimper and get really loud when she drew closer to cumming and she let me know, by screaming that she was gonna cum and when she did the tables took a very quick and hot turn, she rolled us onto the floor but I was under her this time.

Athena:
I began to kiss down his body leaving hickey's down his chest and when i made it to Kozik's jeans he gave me the instant okay to take them off, I  then stood above him undressing myself until he saw nothing but my  naked body above him and from the angle he could see my wet pussy in all of her glory, I went back down to his bulge in the boxers and took him out of the rest of his packaging,"Wow he was huge." I though to myself as I rubbed his thick cock in my hands he started to grunt which really turned me on and when I saw him starting to peek at his pleasure I took him in my mouth and began to deep throat him making him wimper and beg for more, I felt him grab my hair as he pushed down I felt a sweet warm liquid fill my mouth and when I heard him slowly start to calm down from the excitement he told me to swallow it down, and I did something took over and I finished cleaning him off and hopped on him and slowly slid his cock in without having any hesitant thoughts, I was more aroused when he flipped us back over.

Kozik:
"Wow baby I must say you are great in the sack and you know how to please a man so im gonna return the favor." I ran my tongue down her body and stopped when I reached what I wanted a taste of I didn't even bother to look at her when I crashed my mouth into her, she began to cry out with pleasure she was so loud I swear the hotel down the road could have heard her pretty little ass, she screamed my name and I made her cum in my mouth and I swallowed every drop of her and then got her to settle down a bit before thrusting my dick into her pussy, I fucked her to the point of complete satisfaction and she was crying for more when I pulled out to cum, she pulled me to her and drank my juices.
I layed down next to her as she started to calm down and began to look at me,"Hey baby do you know how good you taste?" She looked embarrassed so I kissed her and pulled her close as we started to fall asleep.

~three in the morning~

  We woke up to pounding on the door, when I looked at the time it was only three in the morning, I looked through the peep-hole and panicked, "Shit baby girl you gotta wake up the guys are here." I couldn't wait for her to get up any longer so I carried her to bed naked and them threw some pants on I didn't have time for a shirt and they would know that I just had sex when the see my chest.
  The knocking wouldn't stop,"I'm coming, im coming shit." When I opened the door they all piled in and looked at me and Chibs man did he staire me down.

Notes:
That was chapt.11 and they're be mored like this one its not the best but I hope you guys like it, remember to vote and comment on what you thought.
~Desi♡