12. [Last Nite]

1907 words
[★★★★☆]

    Alex approached the door and hesitated. There was no escape once he rang the door. But he couldn't disappoint Miles, so he rang. Shortly after, the door opened. "Hello Al.." Miles greeted Alex at the door with a smirk. Alex gulped and greeted back. They kissed quickly, before going upstairs. "You wanna drink summat?" Miles asked and Alex nodded, as he sat down on the other boy's bed. He was so nervous that his whole body extremely tensed up. He wasn't moving a muscle.

Miles ran downstairs and got two glasses and water. When he returned, he noticed that Alex was still like that. "Yer okay? Is the temperature alright? D'you like the smell? Can I get you summat else?" Miles asked, a bit worried that he did something wrong. He wanted this to be beautiful for both of them. He really cared about Alex. "N-No, everything's fine, Mi." Alex lied. And Miles didn't seem too convinced of that either.

"Hey uh.. I got you this. I wrote this love letter for you over a week ago.." Alex weekly smiled, as he took the letter out of his pocket and handed it to Miles. Alex watched him closely, as he read through it. Miles blushed hard. Alex had surely seen him blush a bit but this was new. "It's.. really sweet, Al.. wow.. and your choice of words.. what did I do to deserve you?" Miles asked in a soft voice, making Alex giggle. "Thank you.." He said. "Man.. how did you manage liking me for that long? That must've sucked.." Miles jokingly questioned, a bit more serious towards the end, and Alex shrugged. "I dunno. Yer just so irresistible." Alex joined the jokes and both started laughing.

   Alex took a sip from the water and looked back at Miles, who obviously was gazing at his lips. Alex looked at his, as both leaned in. It was another beautiful, passionate and long kiss before Miles broke it to ask a question, "You wanna listen to some background music?" Alex nodded at this. "Can we listen to The Strokes?" He asked and Miles had a are-you-serious-right-now-look on his face. "The Strokes.. are a bit weird to listen to while havin'.. well, anyway. Yes okay.." Miles gave in, remembering that he wanted to make Alex happy, even if it meant a questionable music choice while having sex.

   Miles stood up and turned on the music. Last Nite was playing. "Thanks. I love that song! Laaast niiight, she said oh baby I feel so down, oh it turns me off when I feel left out." Alex sang the words to it, earning a chuckle from the other boy, who sat down next to him. "Well.. I won't let you feel left out.." Miles said, as he pressed his lips against Alex's again. Alex let himself fall back, as Miles crawled on top of him. They were kissing, needy for each other's touch.

   "Miles, are you in there-.." Someone allowed themselves into the room, but instantly stopped talking, as their gaze shortly went on Miles and Alex making out. "WHADDAFUCK JAMEH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? GET THE FUCK OUT! HOW DID YA EVEN GET IN HERE?!" Miles yelled, as he looked at his and Alex's friend, who closed his eyes. "JESUS! The back door was open so I figured I could just enter, y'know, no one was opening the door when I rang!! I closed it behind me! I was just wonderin' if you've seen me jacket! I think I left it here!! I didn't know you were gettin' girls, SORRY! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY!" Jamie cried out, as Miles and Alex looked at each other with a big fat question mark in their faces.

"WELL THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG! NOW GET OUT." Miles ordered. That was easier to say than to explain that it was Alex, not a girl. "OKAY WELL I'LL COME BACK TOMORROW! JESUS WHO THOUGHT IT'D BE A GOOD IDEA TO LISTEN TO THE STROKES?! This is something Alex would do!!" Jamie said, as he left and closed the door. Both Alex and Miles bursted out into laughing. "He thinks yer a girl.." Miles commented and kissed Alex again but he didn't kiss back. "Wasn't he such a mood killer?" Alex asked in a nervous tone. Miles thought that Alex was searching for an excuse. He had been behaving this weirdly since he came.