9. [Margaritas]

1932 words 
[★★★★☆]

    "Guys, d'ya wanna meet tonight? At my house? My parents aren't there and I got some alcohol.. and since we don't have school tomorrow.." Miles mentioned, earning the same expression from everyone. "Why not.." Alex shrugged. Little did they know that he was going to be the drunkest.. "Sure." Jamie and Nick agreed. "I'm in. What time?" Matt asked with a smile. "I dunno.. me parents will be gone by 8pm." Miles informed them.

"Alright 8:10pm it is then." Matt said, as everyone else agreed. "Well, there's my bus, so see ya." Matt added, as he left them. "Yeah I know. I take the same bus you do." Jamie joked and followed him, as both entered it. They waved at their friends, who returned it, and then the bus left. "Miles, you got the stuff for margaritas?" Nick asked and Miles seemed to be deep in thought. "Uh yeah I think so." He answered and looked at Alex. "Well, you already know I'm a margarita expert.. I'll serve ya." Alex laughed slightly, earning a chuckle from Miles and a smile from Nick.

   "Nick, sorry to disappoint you. But our bus is also here." Miles said. "Yeah don't worry. See ya two!" Nick waved at them, as they entered the bus. Alex waved back, as well as Miles did. Then, the bus left.

[★★★★☆]

   "Mum, is it okay, if I meet up with the boys at 8pm at Miles' house? We.. just wanna play some games." Alex said and Penny nodded. "Of course." She approved, as Alex smiled and ran into his room. It was 6pm, so he had to kill his time for 2 hours. Alex's phone vibrated.

Alexa
How's everything going?

Alex
Noah was kinda bullying me again but Miles stepped in and now we're good again!

Alexa
That's good to hear.. and I saw what happened, Al..

Alex
Oh okay

Alexa
I'm so sorry for not stepping in

Alex
No it's fine.. Miles was there for me.

Alexa
Okay.. You have to tell your parents what happened!

Alex
No.. they don't know I like guys anyway so..

Alexa
But promise me you tell them without saying you like guys.

Alex
Okay..

Alexa
❤️

   Alex didn't reply on that, even though he felt bad about it. He decided to text Miles to pass some more time.

Alex
Heyy Mi :)

Mi
Hey beautiful ;)

   Alex blushed at this but ignored it. How did he not get it that Miles obviously was flirting?

Alex
Just wanted to thank you for today..

Mi
Of course! Al, I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you these past days. I was a bad friend.

Alex
Miles, don't worry. You were there for me today and I'm thankful for that. Everything is okay! ❤️

   Fuck. He didn't mean to type a heart.

Mi
❤️

Wait. What? It was just a friendship thing, though, right? Alex felt his heart beating faster but quickly calmed down again.