6. [My Mistakes Were Made For You]

1988 words
[★★★★☆]

    Alex and Miles sat on the bed. Alex got 2 messages. One from Matt and one from Alexa. He read Alexa's first.

Alexa
Heyy, I just wanted to check on ya. How are you?

Alex
I'm fine! What about you?"

Alexa
That's nice to hear :) I'm fine too

   Alex smiled at the message. She was always very sweet.

Alex
Great!

   With that, he left the chat and saw that Matt's message was a photo. He clicked on it and the smile disappeared at an instant. It was the photo Matt had taken of them that morning. Where Miles and Alex cuddled.

Alex
Matthew delete it

Matt
Nah I'll use it to blackmail you

Alex
What the hell?!

   Alex panicked.

Matt
Jk you know me haha

Alex
Just don't show anyone..

Matt
What about Jamie and Nick?

Alex
Jeez if it makes you happy, go on

Matt
;)

   "Hey.. uh wanna play uno?" Miles asked after a while watching Alex on his phone. He nodded and Miles got all the cards ready. The first card was a yellow 2. Miles began and put down another yellow. This went on and on until Miles had only one card left and Alex had 7. He had no luck that game. He drew a card and grinned at it. It was a +4. "I want green!" He put the card down with a devilish smile. Miles was pretending like he was pissed at Alex for that.

   "Al, look there! Behind you." He said and Alex fell for it. Miles threw a pillow at him with all his power and started laughing. Alex threw one back at him but Miles didn't put up with that. He threw the cards next to him and tackled the smaller boy down. "Come here!" He said in a demanding voice. Alex tried to defend himself by throwing pillows at Miles but it wouldn't help. Miles climbed on top of him and looked into his eyes. He took a pillow, leaned down and put it on his head. Alex tried to free himself by tickling him. He was able to throw the pillow away from his face but Miles was stronger than him and held both of his arms by his wrists and pinned him down.

Both only then realised what position they were in, as Alex was flushing red. Their faces were so close. Both looked into each other's eyes and as Miles loosened his grip, Alex couldn't hold himself anymore. But just when he wanted to smash his own lips into his, the other boy already did. Miles was kissing him so passionately, giving Alex all kinds of feelings. He felt like he was in heaven, as he kissed back. Alex placed his hand on Miles' chest and moved further down but Miles stopped him and himself. He broke the kiss and jumped away from him.

   "Fuck.. I'm so sorry.Al, I don't know what got into me. I didn't mean to I swear." Miles started panicking. "Mi, it's okay, I-.." Alex tried to reassure him but got interrupted. "No! For fucks sake Alex it's not! Fuck! I'm not even gay and you know that!" Miles almost yelled. Alex couldn't describe how much that hurt. He just wanted to be alone. "Out." He said in a serious tone, pointing at the door.

   "Al, I-.." Miles tried but got interrupted. "No! You don't understand! Please. Please do me a favour and just leave!" Now Alex was the one raising his voice. He was really trying to not start crying in front of him. Miles hesitated. He looked at Alex for a second, before leaving without another word. Alex's whole world just broke. He fucked up. Everything he had with Miles. It was gone. He found it hard to breathe.