✧─ Chapter 20 ─✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun got inside his car and he closes the door, sighing in relief. "I'm finally free." He leans his forehead onto the steering wheel as his hands grip it.

Baekhyun pulls his phone out of his pocket. "Confirm the news of our break up tomorrow morning and have Na-Bi's agency do the same thing." Baekhyun says to his manger. He hung up, putting his phone away.

~The very next day~

"Do you have any cancellations for today?" Minnie asks.

"Only 2 people have canceled their afternoon appointment for today." Esther responds.

"Have you girls heard?!? The boss and Na-bi have broken up!" Sana says interrupting the girls as she approaches them.

"Really?!" Minnie asks. "When?!"

"The news was just confirmed over an hour ago on social media!" Sana says as she pulls her phone out and she shows her coworkers the articles.

Esther's eyes widen. "He already broke up with her?" Esther says in her mind. "Why don't I feel at ease with this news?" She mumbles to herself. It felt as if it was all calm before a thunderstorm.

"It's all the people are talking about right now!!!" Sana says. "They're trending like crazy on Twitter!"

"It's not even lunch hour and people already goofing around?" Minnie asks herself. "It show that people are really doing the bare minimum these days."

"I agree and I thought you just went to the bathroom." Esther whispers, focusing on her work. "Nosing around in other people's business is just messed up."

"Girl? Esther is right. That's none of our business." Minnie says. "Get back to work. Whatever their reason is, it's their personal life and it not up to us to decide."

As Esther looks up from her computer, her eyes widen with shock. People started murmuring as Na-bi was marching down the lobby with a deadly glare that was focused on Esther only.

"Are you happy now Esther?!" Na-bi approaches Esther at the front desk with fumes coming out of her ears. Minnie and Sana have never looked so confused and startled before in their entire lives.

"Because of you, Baekhyun has broken up with me!!" She slams her fist on the desk top.

"Esther? What is she talking about?" Sana leans towards Esther.

"Go ahead Esther! Tell everyone what I'm talking about!!" Na-bi says, taking her sunglasses off. "Tell them how much of a whore you are."

Esther was not going be made the clown in front of several dozen witnesses. But the cruel accusations that Na-bi was pinning on her, were just crossing the line at this point.

Esther stood up from her chair and she marches her way around the front desk. She lifted her hand up and slapped Na-bi across the face, leaving everyone completely stunned and shocked.

"I will not be made the clown here!!" Esther raises her voice at Na-bi, who looked at her with a glare.

"You dare raise your hand at me?!"