✧─ Chapter 19 ─✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun rose high that same morning, Baekhyun held her hand as he drove her home himself. It was silent the back home.

"Thanks for the ride, babe." She squeezes his hand as she gives him a soft grin.

Baekhyun puts the car in parking as he glances back at her. "Your visit was unexpected, but it was much needed." He brings her hand towards his lips and gives it a small pec.

"I just wanted to see my man." She says. "I'm literally going crazy having to spend days or hours away from you. I want us to date freely without any limits."

Baekhyun sighed deeply. He felt her pain and exhaustion and he wished he could just make it all disappear for better or worse.

"Soon babygirl." He kisses her forehead to at least keep her reassured. Baekhyun took his seatbelt off him, got off the car and he opened the door for her.

"I'm just gonna give my son a kiss before I head to my meeting which starts in 2 hours." He places her hand on her back.

Esther smiles. After spending half of the night with Baekhyun, she'd completely forgotten that her father and his new girlfriend were staying at the house for a few weeks.

"You know he's been asking me lately why we aren't living together like the family we're supposed to be." Esther says.

"My poor baby. He's too innocent for this world." He sighs with despair. "There are so many things I want to explain to my boy."

They both approach the front entrance of the door. Pulling out her keys, Esther unlocks door. But Baekhyun being himself, he was being a little too touchy with Esther. "You don't think your sister would be awake by now?" He asks, groping ass.

"Hey! Chill!!" She whispers loudly while chuckling. "What has gotten into you?" She turns around, placing her hands on his upper arms.

"Last night wasn't enough." He playfully bites her cheek, making her giggle innocently.

"You idiot." She giggles.

"I just want to eat you up."

"Quit it now." She chuckles. "We're almost about to enter."

She turns back around to open the door, but his horny ass was too busy kissing the back of her neck. "Stop it." She giggles innocently.

Baekhyun sighs. "Fine. But sooner or later, I'm gonna devour that beautiful fat ass." He whispers, leaving more kisses on the back of her head.

Esther shuts the door behind her. Jake came running down the stairs with excitement. "You can't catch me!!" He laughs, sticking his tongue out. "Your slow and I'm fast!" He snickers.

At the corner of his eye, he saw his mother and father and his eyes were filled with sudden joy and glee. "PAPA!!" He yells with enthusiasm.

"My little squirt!!" He opens his arm to his son and he carries him. Baekhyun pats his back as Esther lit smile.

The wondrous joy of a father and son meeting warmed her heart each and every time. And she could never get enough of this heartfelt reunion.

"Who were you running from baby?" Esther asks Jake.

"From grandpa!!"