✧─ Chapter 12 ─✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing such frightening language coming out of his mouth made her completely flabbergasted. No proper words could be uttered out of her by how astonished she was.

"I-I'm gonna need you to c-calm down..." Esther tries not to stutter.

"You're telling to tell me to calm down?!?!" He scoffs.

"Please, Baekhyun." She tries approaching him. "You're going to wake Jake up with your screaming."

Baekhyun pushes her off to the side. "Don't give me none of that bullshit!!" He raises his voice, turning back and making his was to the living room.

"B-Baekhyun!" She gasps as she follows after him.

"You finally think about our son, after the stunt you just pulled?!" He grabs a couch pillow and he slams it on the floor, leaving her completely startled.

"Now I understand why you've been so distant with me lately!!" He yells.

"It's not what you think!" She tries approaching him again. "Do not come near me!!" He yells as he backs himself away from her.

In that moment, he immediately smelled the alcohol coming from her. "You drank alcohol?!"

Esther was becoming more distressed by the second that she looked at the floor in extreme embarrassment.

"Of course!! I can smell from here!! What the hell were you thinking?! Going on and about drinking with him and you practically flirt with him in front of my face?!"

"You're not thinking straight!!" Esther tries to calm him down. "You're filled jealously and rage!!"

"Don't bring up any of that jealously bullshit!!" He scoffs at her. "I know what I saw!!!

"Just let me explain!!" She breath increases at a dramatic rate.

"No!!" He silences her. "Actions speak louder than words!!"

Her hands were trembling in fear as his jealously was taking over. "Baekhyun please!!! Let's talk in a calm manner! You're to agitated in the moment!!"

"Not one single text or phone call did you sent to me in all day!! Is this an example of what a mother would set for her own son?!?"

Esther bawls her eyes out with tears and shame. No words could be formed right now.

"I don't care who you go out with!!! But not setting your son as your top priority is where I draw the motherfucking line at!!!"

Baekhyun obviously did care who she went out with and it made him jealous to the bone, but the way Esther handled the situation right now agitated him even more.

"He kept asking for you when I had to give him vague answers whereas I was freaking out because I overthought the worse!!!" He approaches her, grabbing both of her shoulders.

"I'm so ashamed of himself." She fell to the ground.

"You should be!! What if something happened to him?! Then how the hell would I reach you then if you couldn't bother to take one second of your life to send me a god damn measly text?!?"

"Are you done now?!?!" Esther looks up at him with a serious expression. "Well, it's my turn to vent!!"

"I dropped my phone on the concrete and the entire screen was cracked on the way to work and then I was invited to a company dinner by my colleagues since it was a Friday night! And Minho wasn't even there the entire company dinner until the very end!!" Esther was letting out her side of the story in a frustrated state.