✧─ Chapter 3 ─✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Meanwhile~

"He's doing fantastic!" Rowoon grins as he crosses his arms.  "He should definitely be a model."

"Come on people!" The director raises his voice to the production crew. "These concepts photos need to look better than lasts months issue."

Taeyong approaches Rowoon as he sighs. "He looks like he is having the time of his life." Rowoon says, pointing at Baekhyun who looked completely lifeless.

"He's been in that pose for more than 10 minutes. He still has an hour to go." Taeyong whispers backs. "Of course he'll look like that."

"Well.... He is the face and representative of this company." Rowoon says. "He knew what he himself into when he first created this company." Rowoon and Taeyong both glance at Baekhyun.

"Cut!!! 15 minute break everyone and we'll start our last session!" The director yells

Baekhyun jerks himself up in frustration as the stylist tries to wipe his sweat off his forehead. "Don't touch me!" He says in a stern voice.

He grabs the water bottle of the table as he marches past Rowoon and Taeyong.

"What is up with him today?" Rowoon slowly glances at Taeyong, who was also puzzled as well. "He's been in a mood all day."

Taeyong goes after Baekhyun. "Don't leave me hanging here!" Rowoon follow him.

Rowoon and Taeyong quickly approach his changing room. Taeyong didn't bother knocking on the closed door as he just boldly enters the room.

There they saw Baekhyun sitting on his chair with his head down on the desk, contemplating his life. The moment Taeyong slammed the door wide open, he flinches as he looks at his mirror to see his two best friends standing being him.

"What happened back there?" Taeyong asks.

Rowoon sits down on one of the couches as he sighs.

"Nothing!" Baekhyun responds in a frustrated tone.

"I can read you well man! Something is up with you because you only act like a dick when something or someone is bothering you." Taeyong says, closing the door behind him.

"What are you a shaman or something?!" Baekhyun turns around to face him.

"Did you and Na-bi had another argument?" Taeyong asks.

Baekhyun sighs to himself as he turns the chair around and he faces the mirror that is in front of him. "I came home late last night and she was waiting outside my porch with a deadly expression." He sighs.