✧─ Chapter 5 ─✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*18+ Scene Ahead*

"If it didn't bother you then you wouldn't have taken the time of the day to approach me." Esther says as she takes another sip of her glass.

Baekhyun closes his eyes as he inhales deeply. Esther was completely right. It did bother him that his ex was flirting with another man. Especially right in his face.

He just didn't want accept it or come to terms with himself. Esther lowkey smirks. Just knowing that she bursted his ego made her felt a bit better about herself.

"Meet me at the 10th floor after you do your speech. I'll be waiting. If you don't arrive, I'll assume our relationship is surely over." She says as she walks towards her table.

Baekhyun took a deep breath as he watches her chuckling with her coworkers.

Taeyong saw Baekhyun standing by the food court. "Have you had a drink of tequila sunrise, man?" Taeyong approaches him.

"Not yet." He whispers.

"You should try it, but right after you do your speech, of course." He says as he chugs it down.

The minutes went on and Baekhyun give an impressive speech on making the company even successful and stronger to hopefully expand the name internationally.

Her words were left lingering in his mind during the entire speech, but he did an exceptional job on maintaining his professionalism and posture in front of all the guest and invites.

On the other hand, Esther was just leaning against the wall with her arms crossed as she waited for him. She knew she was risking herself in getting caught, but right now, she wanted to the rule with her ex-lover.

Even if it was just going to be a one time thing. She kept looking both ways and keeping a sharp eye for any suspicious activity. The hallway was in pure silence and no Baekhyun in sight.

"He's not even coming." She thought to herself. "I'm just fooling myself by creating a fake illusion to drown myself in." She sighs deeply.

Esther headed back to the elevator with her head held down in dismay. She slowly lifted hand up to press on the button and to her surprise, the elevator doors open widely.

She saw a pair of feet and her eyes widen as she lifts her head up and sure enough, it was Baekhyun who had finally arrived. Both of their eyes were fixated on each other's breathtaking gaze.

Without thinking, Esther grabs his wrist unexpectedly and she drags him out into the hallway. After dragging him down the hallway, Esther then stumbles upon a door and she pulls out a hotel card as she lets go of his wrist.

"What are you even doing?" He sighs, but she ignores his question as she scans the card on the keypad.

She successfully unlocks the door as she puts the card away. Esther grabs his wrist and she looks both as she drags him inside the hotel room.

Esther shuts the door as she turns the lights on to the room. Baekhyun gave her a concerned look as she desperately closes and locks the door.

Esther has had enough. She needed to have him more than ever. Even if it meant she had to steal her best friend's man, but tonight, he was hers until she says the word.