Chapter 18

Sorry I know this one is really short.

------------------------------------------------- 

"River please, i'm sorry." I whinned as he slammed the bedroom door in my face.

"Ramona go away." He growled angerly.

"River come on, let's talk about this." I said trying to open the door but it was locked.

I knew he wasn't going to be very happy about this and I didn't dare expect him to just forgive me and think everything was okay. But he marked me, randomly, I didn't expect it. Now I was his forever, he could be with someone else but from now on he was ment to be with me, and I with him. 

"Ramona," He began, opening the door and staring down at me, "You stupid little slut. I can't believe that I thought for a minute maybe just maybe I wanted to be with you. I'm sorry for ever thinking this could work. Get your fucking kid, and get the fuck out." 

"River I.." I began.

"Now Ramona, get your child, get your shit, and get out." He demanded. 

"How dare you even be mad at me! Yeah I did make out with somebody else but what did you do? You had sex with Clair! While I was pregnant! Tell me how that's fair? Tell me how it's even close to being fair that you get to treat me like crap over a kiss, when it was unexcusable for me to be mad over you sleeping with someone else." I snapped. 

"Ramona get away from me." He warned.

I looked up at his face to see what he was talking about. He wasn't yelling anymore, he seemed scared as his body shook. His eyes turned black as he stared down at me, his nostils flared, his fists were clenched. He was about to change unwillingly. 

Because I made him angry. 

"River i'm sorry- I" I began.

"Ramona please, just get away. This isn't going to end well." He warned as he leaned his back against the wall.

 I walked over to him, grabbing the back of his neck and frowning at him. I could feel his body shaking against mine as I pressed my chest against him. His hands shot down to my hips and gripped egarly. 

"River, I can help you." I urged.

"Please." He pleaded for me to get away from him.

"I'm sorry." I said as I pulled him down and pushed his lips onto mine. 

I knew his alpha mind was telling him to not stop but he was trying to. He was restraining himself, at least he was trying. I played with his tongue as he turned around, pushing me against the wall violently, knowing that my back would be bruised after this, but I didn't care.

He immediatly grabbed my thighs, lifting me up against the wall, as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me there angerly as he placed himself between my legs. I knew he wanted it but he was trying not to take things too far. I felt his muscles relax a little bit, which showed me that this was working. 

I pulled at his hair as he squeezed my thighs, leaving more bruises to form on my thighs. My body was going to be bruised up every time this happened. I sighed a little against his mouth as I held him against me, so he couldn't move. Even thought he could if he wanted to. 

He pushed himself against me making me whimper a little in pain. He seemed to catch on to my painful whimpers becaused he pulled his lips away from mine. He set his forehead against mine, breathing heavily. 

"Ramona we need to take a break from this." He said.

"W-what?" I asked.

"From us. We need to stop this. We're not good for eachother and we both know it. We need to take a break." He said setting me back down onto my feet. 

"River i'm sorry. I promise I didn't mean to hurt you." I said letting a tear fall down my face.

"Ramona please don't cry." He said sadly. 

"I didn't mean to kiss Bam. I didn't mean to, please don't make me leave. I need you. WE need you. I'm sorry I didn't-" I started.

"Please, don't make this harder than it has to be. Just get your things and be out by tomorrow morning." He said.

I thought that after our little make out session he would change his mind and let me stay. Not only did I need River, but he needed me. I wanted River, he was mine now. He marked me, we were together forever now. I know I messed up, but what was I supposed to do? Build a time machine and take it back?

"River I-" I started as the tears spilled from my eyes.

"Please stop." He said sadly as he went to grab my hips.

"Don't touch me." I growled.

I walked into our bedroom and slammed the door. I crawled up onto the bed, wondering how Isis had just slept through our fighting. I let the tears continue to fall down my face, having all the bad thoughts in my head. I wanted River. 

I love him.

----------------------------------------

"Well, I made out with Bam. River got really mad, he slammed doors in my face. Then his eyes turned back, he was shaking. He was about to change out of anger, and so I kissed him. It picked up quickly and then after a while he told me that we aren't good for eachother and that we need to take a break. So here I am." I said explaining it to Aubrey. 

"Ramona, what were you thinking kissing Bam?" She questioned.

"I don't even know. It was so stupid. I was so stupid. I love River, I really do. I never thought in the beginning that i'd end up with him or even want him, love him as much as I do. But i've cried so many times over him and I love him. I want him." I said as I laid down on Aubrey's bed.

"Why don't you take a nap, i'll watch Isis. Just sleep for a while, I can tell you've been up all night." She commented. 

"Thanks Aubrey." I said as she put a blanket over me. 

I fluttered my eyes open and looked over at the picture of Aubrey and I when we were younger setting on her nightstand. I smiled at the photo letting all of the memories of my childhood flood through my head. 

I wanted Isis to have someone like Aubrey. Like a younger sister she could relate to. The thought of having another baby immediatly flew out of my head. Isis alone was causeing enough issues between me and River. Having another one would just ruin everything. 

I stretched myself out, realizing that it was night time. The sky was black through the window and I frowned a little bit thinking about the fact that I could be at home cuddling with River if I hadn't screwed up. 

I got up and walked into the bathroom. I pulled my shirt off to go get in the shower. I went to turn the water on but I stopped to look in the mirror. My back was covered in black and blue marks, my sides were too. I grabbed my shirt, pulling it back on and running out of the bathroom with tears spilling from my eyes. 

What if I could never be with River again because of this?

I looked towards Aubrey's bedroom door as it slowly opened. I wiped the tears from my eyes, and blinked more of them away as I flinched a little bit. Tyler walked in and sat down on Aubrey's bed. I sat next to him, then let the tears spill down my face. I couldn't stop them no matter how hard I tried.

"It's okay Ramona." He said kissing the top of my head.