Chapter 7

14 Weeks

"No! I look like a fucking whale." I groaned.

"Come on Ramona, Ricky is coming home to meet all of you and I want you to be there. Your opinion really matters to me the most." Aubrey explained.

"Aubrey come on, I can meet him another time. Look at my body. My boobs are swollen, my belly is fatter than a hippo. I look disgusting." I groaned.

"You're pregnant. Please Ramona I really want you there." She whined as she pushed out her bottom lip to make a pouting face.

"Fine." I gave in.

I pulled on a maroon colored dress and rolled my eyes at myself in the mirror. I was starting to get really insecure about how big I was getting so quickly. I really wish the baby weight would stop. I hated being big. It really irritated me. No guy would want a girl with a big fat pregnant belly. 

I walked downstairs and sat at the table with everybody else as we waiting for Tony to bring the lasagna out for us. I was finally getting my appetite back and I was hungry for just about anything. My baby was definatly hungry. 

Ricky walked in with Aubrey their hands were in eachothers as they sat down with eachother on the opposite side of the table as me. He was tall, with dirty blonde hair and black eyes that reminded me of myself.

"So Ricky," Tony began as we started eating. 

"Yes sir?" He asked being all propper. 

"How did you meet my neice?" He asked in his alpha tone.

"We met at the store actually, she was there getting things for Ramona's baby." He smiled over at me making me smile back at him.

His smile was sweet and I could tell he was one of those kind of guys who was played the innocent card. Maybe he was innocent but at this point it didn't seem that way. 

"Ramona! Phone!" Haydey yelled from the living room.

"I'll call them back." I replied.

"It's River." She announced.

Everybody went quiet and stared at me besides Ricky who was really confused as to who River was and why everybody was making a big deal out of him calling. I got up without saying a word and walking into the living room to get the phone from Haydey. 

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Not as sick anymore. But i'm huge." I whinned.

"I'm sure you look fine." He commented. 

"Why did you call River?" I asked.

"I needed to ask you a few things." He stated.

"Okay?" I questioned. 

"So have you been feeling any sorts of pain?" He asked.

"Well a little bit in my lower stomache but not much at all no why?" I asked.

"You don't feel any kicking? Or a whole bunch of discomfort? Nothing?" He asked. 

"No, but-" I began.

"Okay that's all I needed. Look, i'll be home tomorrow. We need to talk once I get there. Come over to Nate's around dinner time?" He asked.

"Yeah, that'll give me time to work with Darla first." I said happily. 

"Okay see ya." He said emotionlessly. 

What was with all of the questions? Kicking? The baby definatly wouldn't be kicking yet I was only 14 weeks pregnant. Did he not understand that? I didn't feel discomfort at least not that bad but why was he asking anyways? He never asked about any of those things before. So why did he ask about it now? Why did it matter so much?