Chapter 6

Sorry this ones short ;/

-----------------------------------

"Aubrey Aubrey Aubrey get up now!" I squealed as I jumped up on her bed. 

She stretched out angerly groaning as I jumped on her bed trying to wake her up which wasn't going very well for me. She hit my legs as I continued to walk around on her bed, making myself dizzy. 

"What?" She finally yelled. 

"Look at my belly!" I said lifting up my shirt, showing off my proud baby bump that showed off clearly. 

"Oh my god, you're huge!" She jumped up standing on her bed with me.

"Thanks a lot." I grumbled. 

She ran her hands over my stomache, pressing down a little bit on certain spots to see if she could feel the baby but of course she couldn't. I laughed as my stomache rumbled. 

"Oww that hurts." I whined as my lower stomache started to have tiny shoots of pain. 

"Are you okay?" She asked helping me sit down on her bed. 

"I'm fine." I smiled over at her as she sat down next to me.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked smiling at me with her innocent smile on her face. 

"Maybe we should do something exciting?" I questioned.

"Ramona help!" Tony yelled from downstairs.

I lifted myself off of Aubrey's bed and bolted down the steps to where he stood at the bottom with Darla in her wolf form. The little white wolf puppy looked up at me viciously like she wanted to attack me. Darla had never been in her wolf form before. We were beginning to question wither she was a wolf at all or not. 

"Darla stop that." I demanded as she growled at me showing her razor sharp teeth.

"Ramona her training needs to start now." Tony demanded. 

----------

"Ramona let me stop now." Darla whinned as she stopped running and paused to drink out of the dog bowl I had filled with water for her. 

"Darla you need to keep going. You aren't going to be able to control your wolf unless you go through training." I explained to her.

"Ramona i've trained a lot." She whinned. 

"Darla we all had to go through training. Once this is all over it'll be better. You'll feel more in control but if we stop now then you won't be able to control your wolf." I said pointing at the target on the other side of the feild.

She groaned before she ran back over to the target as fast as she could while I was still timing her. I tried to stay focused as Aubrey came up from behind me with a jar of pickles and yogurt. I sat on the ground since I was getting dizzy and let myself relax as I sucked on a pickle. 

"You seem to be dodging the nausia pretty well." Aubrey smiled.

"Yeah I still feel it but at least i'm not throwing up as much anymore. The only thing that sucks now it stupid headaches, peeing, being dizzy, and wanting to eat all the time." I laughed as I named off a bunch of things that I was dealing with aside from the nausia.

"Well Ricky wants to hang out later so i'm going to need your help getting all pretty and stuff." She giggled.

"Ricky? Really? I thought about you made a fool of yourself on your first date that he wouldn't ask you out again." I laughed.

"Apparently he thinks that farting isn't that big of a deal. Go figure." She laughed as I grabbed another pickle. 

"I thought it was funny." I said as I looked over to check on Darla who was still training in the feild perfectly fine. 

"I didn't." She grumbled.

"We should probably get going sometime soon if you're going to make it on time with Ricky." I winked. 

"Yeah, let Darla finish her last lap and then we'll go." She smiled as she got up and helped me to my feet.

"I'm so fat." I groaned.

"You're not fat." She assured me. "So when is River going to be back?" 

"Well i'm 11 weeks now, and Tony said he'd be back before i'm  16 weeks so maybe not for a while. I have no idea when that stupid wolf will be back. He's probably out whoreing around anyways." I convinced myself.