Chapter 13

Will not upload any more until somebody comments. I need to know if people are reading.

Comment please? ( :

-------------------------------------------------------

"I'm so sorry Ramona." Tony said as he sat in the chair not far from the bed I was laying on.

I didn't reply I just laid there letting the tears flow down my face. They seemed to never end as they fell down my cheeks. I couldn't stop them no matter how hard I tried. River was at my left holding my hand and setting with his head laying on the bed. 

"Where is she?" I cried.

"They're taking care of her." River said kissing my hand as a nurse walked in.

"Ramona?" She asked. 

"Yeah?" I questioned.

My mind was in a 100% panic. I knew that her chances of living didnt seem very high at this point. All of this would be for nothing and it would kill me, I would loose River, if Isis died today. 

"She's doing fine, responding well but when you go home tomorrow i'm afraid we need to keep her here." The nurse said.

"What? No. You can't keep her away from me." I panic'd.

"Ramona calm down, their doctors. They're just going to help her." River said quietly.

"Why?" I cried.

"She was only 3 pounds, and she's not at a normal birth weight. She was having breathing complications, we just need to keep her for a while. You can come visit any time." The nurse smiled.

"I just want her to be okay." I cried.

"Ramona, i'm going to do everything I can to keep your daughter healthy." The nurse said assuring me. 

-------------------

I folded her blanket and set it in her crib perfectly so it would be ready when she came home. I sighed just knowing that she wasn't at home with me. She would have to stay in the hospital a week if longer, and I could only visit her. She wasn't here with me.

"Hey, i'm going to get some more baby clothes from the store, you should rest." Aubrey said rubbing my back as she smiled at me then walked out of the room.

I looked around my room, looking on the dressers, my bed, anywhere I could but I couldn't find the pink stuffed rabbit that Tony got for her. I couldn't find it anywhere I looked so I walked over to the bed, and tried to look around but I was tired, and the stitches in my stomache hurt pretty bad. I just wanted to lay down but I had work that needed to be done. 

"Here." River said walking in my room with the rabbit in his hand.

"Thanks." I said quietly taking it from him.

I walked over to Isis's crib and set the rabbit in next to her pillow making it look completely perfect and ready for when she comes home. I wanted her home right then, her not being home was making me depressed. I let tears spill down my face as I leaned against her crib. I couldn't help but to cry. 

I heard River walking and the tingles were more intence than ever. But he hasn't marked me, he didn't want to sleep with me, he didn't want me. Right now, I was willing to let him be near me though for Isis's sake. He pulled me so I was facing him then put his arms around me as I cried against his chest. He kissed the top of my head as I gripped onto his shirt. 

"Shhh it's okay." He said placing another kiss on the top of my head.

"No it's not. What is she's not okay?" I asked making myself cry even more than I was before.