Chapter 16

SEXUAL SCENE

DON'T READ IF YOU'RE GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF IT BUGS YOU PLEASE.

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood up, and carefully walked Isis to her room, setting her in her crib. She fussed a little but fell asleep quickly. I pulled my pants off, then walked back into the bedroom and grabbed one of River's shirts. I pulled it on as he smirked over at me.

"I just need to be comfortable." I said as I crawled up onto the bed. 

I laid down on the right side of the bed, and let myself lay there. River turned the light off then crawled up onto the bed, and pulled the blankets up over him as he crawled so he was hovering over me. I looked up at him as he smiled down at me, the blanket over his back. I was confused, what was he trying to pull?

"If we're going to do this, we need to be very careful." He said. 

"Really?" I smiled big as he looked down at me, placing himself between my legs.

"We need to be very careful." He said again. 

"Okay." I smiled as he pushed his lips onto mine. 

River pulled my hips so his groin area was completly pressed against my private region. I waited so long for him to want me like this, and it made me happy. I wanted him, in every way possible.

He moved his lips down to the side of my neck, and kissed endlessly as I scratched lightly down his back. He tenced up his muscles as if we wanted to stop but I reached my hands down to his hips and started pushing his shorts down. He smiled against my neck as he helped me by pulling his shorts and boxers off. 

I pushed his chest making him get off of me and lay on his back. I was way weaker than I thought I was but I wasn't going to let it get in the way of finally getting what I wanted from River after months of trying. 

I sat on top of him, then moved my lips down his chest, to his stomache. I bit down gently, letting the anticipation build as he looked down at me biteing his bottom lip. I licked up the side of his member as he groaned quietly, grabbing chunks of my hair. I smiled as I twirled my tongue around his tip, making him groan a little louder than before. 

I pushed as much of his length into my mouth as I possibley could. I choked as I pushed it into the back of my throat, still moving my tongue all around his shaft. He leaned his head back and pulled at my hair as he tenced up his body in pure pleasure. 

It made me happy to know that he was enjoying himself. I wanted to prove how much I loved him, and I was glad he was finally letting me. I sucked my mouth around him, still pushing into my throat as he groaned happily. He pulled me gently by my hair back up to his lips.

I smiled as he pulled his shirt off of me, and then pulled me down towards him. He grabbed my hips, pulling me so I was sitting on his lower stomache so I wouldn't hurt his man hood. He pulled me down towards him and licked my nipples. My boobs were still sore from Isis and he was making sure to be gentle with me. He sucked softly, making me bite down on my lip.

He flipped me onto my back and pinned my hips down to the bed. I smiled up at him as he put his lips back onto mine. His tongue took control as his breathing picked up badly. He moved one hand down to my panties, and rushed it inside of them. He played around with me a little before pushing one finger in. I gasped for air, and he took advantage by taking that chance to play with my tongue.