Special Chapter (3)

Author; Hello! This special chapter is for me and from me. Also shout out to @Smuttydrarry12 because they wanted one :)

Note: This is a OnceUponATime!Au.

Characters:
Rumpelstiltskin = Harry Potter
Bell = Draco Malfoy

This chapter will begin after Rumpelstiltskin
tired to kill Captain Hook and Bell stole the dagger and teleported them to the end of Storybrooke.
Let's begin!

Third POV:

The dark green smoke cleared and all there was was Draco holding the dagger in front of Harry silently threatening to use it on him, his own husband.

"How could you Harry, I thought you change!" Draco screamed at Harry in pain that he trusted him and thought he could change.

Harry slowly tried to step forward and whispered "Draco..." under his breath. Before he could move any further Draco held the dagger up higher and slowly walked towards the line and threatening to push him out of Storybrooke for good.

"Stay! Stay away from me..." Draco cried looking up at Harry, his Harry, the man he loved... still love.

"Draco we can talk about this... let me explain ple-" Harry was cut off by Draco shouting walking more towards the line and the edge of Harry's shoe was inline with the line of Storybrooke.

"No, you need to listen... Harry, how could you? I thought you changed!"

"I did! It's just power-"

"Power? Of course this is about power! That's all your care about!"

"No! I care about you! I just wanted you and be free of that dagger so we could be free to do whatever we want! We could rule-" Harry again was cut off by Draco shouting at him.

"No! I thought I could trust you! I thought you changed!" Draco was crying at this point.

"I did! I can change again! I promise..." Harry begged. He was so close to the line he knew that the slightest push would make not be able to see his Draco again.

"No, I think it's best if you leave for a while..." Draco said backing up and holing the dagger up towards his chest. "I command The Dark One, Harry Potter, to leave Storybrooke."

Harry was silent, "Draco-" "No, I command you, to leave Storybrooke, now." Draco finished still crying.

Harry did what he was told and slowly backed toward the line and out of Storybrooke but not before saying one last thing. "Please, Draco, I love you..." Harry cried.

"I love you too Harry..." Draco said, and was the last thing Harry heard before he went passed the line and all he saw was a road continuing on down instead of the lovely town Storybrooke. 

"Draco! DRACO WHERE ARE YOU!" Harry cried falling down onto his knees crying and begging for Draco to come back.

But he didn't. Draco watched crying at the other end of the line as he saw his husband he still loves cry in pain.

That was six months ago...

And now Harry is in London's Aquarium looking for the sea witch from their world...

Umbridge... looking for a way for the villains to finally get a happy ever after. And to get his Draco back in his arms.

END

Author: Again you can ask for any special chapters and I will do it. Also tell me how to thought of this :) Chapter 15 is gonna come it's just gonna be a little later because I need new glasses and I'm getting brasees for two years :)

Bye 👋