Special Chapter (2)

Author: This is a special chapter for @Inkmare12 if any of use want a special chapter just type it in the comments!

——

'This special chapter is the same as the rest of the chapter I have wrote except the war is over and takes place after what happened in Special Chapter'

Ron POV

What the heck just happened..? I thought as I sat up softly pushing Blaise off my lap and leaving for the door I just saw my brother and Harry leave through.

Time: 18:55
Place: Hogwarts Hallway

Where are they? I thought as I continued my way down the hall but stopped when I heard something come from the library. What is that..? I walked into the library looking around to find it what that noise was. I stopped immediately spotting Harry James Potter kissing my fucking brother...

Author:
(Btw Draco's full name is Draco Arthur Weasley instead of Draco Lucius Malfoy cause he isn't a Malfoy. I'm telling use this cauce his full name will be mentioned soon and incase you guys get confused and say "Why is it Arthur?" It's because Draco didn't want his middle name the name of the guy who left him even thought he didn't mind cause he loves the Weasley they are his family. He still hates Lucius. Back to the story 🩷)

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?!" I shouted looking from Harry to Draco while they stopped shoving their tongues into each others throat. Finally they both turned around and faced me. "Oh... hey mate! What's up..?" Harry say's. nervously and blushing madly. "Why the fuck are you making out with my brother Harry James Potter!!" I shout even though it's a library ad the main rule is to not be loud, but it's after hours it doesn't count! Right? never mind that!

I was about to start talking but Harry bet me to it saying he was gonna tell me the story from the start. Well... he was just gonna tell me why but I wanted the story from the start to the end.

Anyways! Grab your popcorn or anything cause this is gonna be long.

Harry POV

This is gonna be longer than Avatar 2!

Draco POV

Why does Ronald have to be like this...

Blaise POV

Where the heck is Ron?!

Luna POV

Hello reader, how's it going? Have to met a Boggart yet?

Author:
The End! I was going to make Harry and Draco tell Ron everything but I'm still trying to through everything which has updated so I will take a little longer to write and also my keyboard is broken and I sometime can't write N's or J's which is very frustrating to it will take me longer to type. Goodbye and if to want a special chapter I will do it it will just be a little bit later. Also Chapter 14 is coming soon so stay in tuned for that.

Bye! 🩷

Draco Weasleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें