Chapter 14

Date: March 16th 1998
Time: 13:45
Place: Unknown

Harry POV

1 woke up with people talking, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Blaise and Draco talking in two huge rocks. Isn't he supposed to be back at Hogwarts? I thought inside my head. I was too busy inside my thoughts I never noticed Blaise and Draco looking at me. "Oh! Harry, you're awake did me and Blaise wake you up?" Draco asked getting off the big rock and walking towards me.
"Kinda I was about to wake up but I did hear taking in the distance. I responded sitting up on the yellowish grass looking up at Draco completely ignoring Blaise.
Draco sat next to me and hugged me pulling me close. I hugged back pulling him close as well. I mean who wouldn't when they had to hear their boyfriend scream and also leaving a permanent scar on his arm which I'm glad stopped bleeding. Me and Draco were having a moment until Blaise faked a cough and cleared his throat getting are attention except for Ron because he's still asleep.
"Sorry to... get in the way of you two's little moment.. but we need to head back to Hogwarts everyone is waiting for use." Blaise said digging into his pocket and grabbing his wand. Draco stood up and said "yeah we need to get going this war isn't gonna stop it's self..." Draco moved towards Ron and slightly moved him waking him up.

After Everyone Got Ready to Leave

I was holding Draco's hand not making eye contact with Ron because I knew he was gonna death stare me.
"Is everyone ready?" Blaise asked lifting him wand.
"Yup." Draco responded giving my hand a little squeeze.
"I guess." Ron shrugged.
I simply nodded cause there was I special someone at Hogwarts I really really didn't want to see. A flash of little was made as we teleported at the door of the oR. We all walked in there me, Ron and Draco all hesitated but we ended up having to go in for the plan to work. As we entered we saw everyone from year 1 up to year 6. As we followed Blaise through the room full of people to find somewhere private to talk about the rest of the plan. Once we finally made it through the pack of people we sat down at a little table filled with food and water.
But, before any of us could talk about the next part of r plan to stop this war a high pitch girl voice war heard in the distance and running towards us.
"Harry! Of thank god you're okay! I missed you!" The voice only got louder and louder as she ran to hug me. And this girl was non other than...

Ginny Weasley...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~

T.B.C