Chapter 11

Date: March 16th 1996
Time: 6:12
Place: Hall Way

Ron POV

"HARRY MOTHER FUCKING JAMES POTTER!" I shouted chasing Harry down the hall way.

Sorry if you seem confused, I'm chasing Harry cause I just realised that he is crushing on my little brother and now I'm going to kill him :) anyways back to what I was doing.

I was bolting after Harry holding my wand ready to heck the fucking life out of him when Harry bumped into Draco falling ON TOP OF HIM!

They both started to blush but stopped when I teleported Draco behind me and continued to shout at Harry like a howler.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE OF A BITCH! IF YOU DARE TOUCH MY BROTHER IN ANY SORT OF WAY YOU WILL NO LONGER BE THE BOY WHO MOTHER FUCKING LIVED YOU WILL BE KNOWN AS THE STUPID BTICH WHO DIED! DO I MAKE MYSLEF CLEAR!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs that I think even my mum could of heard it.

Harry slowly put his hands up looking absolutely terrified when he should cause I will not hesitate to kill him. "I won't touch him in any sort of way Ron! I just have a small crush on you're brother that's all!" He shouted as he smiled nervously.

He should've never said that.

3 HOURS LATER

Date: March 16th 1996
Time: 9:13
Place: Hospital Wing (forgot what it was called)

Draco POV

After 3 long hours of Ron beating up Harry they both got sent to the Hospital Wing. Why Ron? Cause Harry accidentally kicked him in the shin where he fell and hit his head on the floor and his nose giving him a nose bleed.

Miss Pomfery was taking care of Ron while I was taking care of Harry. I completely ignored Ron's death glares at Harry cause I was trying to fix Harry's broken nose.

"How did you boys get into a fight anyways!?" Miss Pomfery said/shouted after binning another bloody tissue. Ron just continued to clear and Harry and Harry tried to fix his glasses which Ron broke by stepping on them.

"Ron figured out Harry had a crush on me and chased after him and then Harry bumped into me with him falling on top of me making Ron more angry then Ron started to shout while I was trying to take in what happened and then when I looked back at them they were both of the floor bloody and bruised. Some more then others." I said the last part staring at Harry which he could not see cause he has still not fixed his glasses.

Miss Pomfery nodded and went over to her desk to file down what happened on her clipboard. After I finished up with Harry I was about to leave when Ron shouted.

"Draco! I have a question.." I just nodded to single him to go on. "I already now Potter, has a crush on you..." he said still giving Harry a death stare which to be honest I don't think he's gonna stop.

"What about you...?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~

T.B.C