Chapter 13

Date: March 16th 1998
Time: 13:24
Place: Malfoy Manor

Harry POV

"Dobby!" I shouted, it was the house elf I freed in 2nd Year. Dobby smiled and ran over to me and hugged me and said "Dobby is so sorry he could not make it quicker, Dobby had to do something for Master Zabini helping with the pupils he also told me to wish you good luck and to tell Master Ronald he loved him." Dobby said smiling.

I was happy he came and I didn't care if he came raster or not, well I did cause I've been hearing Draco scream for 1 minute but he doesn't need to know that, Ron on the other hand was blushing cause he and Blaise have been crushing on each other~

!INFORMATION ABOUT BLAISE ZABINI!

Author: Okay, Blaise in my AU is a Hufflepuff he used to to be in Slytherin but the hat then spoke after everyone had dinner that someone wasn't in the right house so they called up everyone again and then everyone found out is was Blaise. So now he is in Hufflepuff, he is good friends with Draco, Ron and Harry he didn't go on the mission with Draco, Ron and Harry cause he wanted to help with everyone hide in the RoR. Back to the story.

Dobby then turned to me "we need to get out of here and quickly come on and grab Dobby's hand." Dobby said holding out his hands for me and Ron to take but I shook my head and said. "I can't I have to save Draco. Could you help us get up stairs and get are wands?" After I said that Dobby nodded and teleported away for a second before reappearing again with me and Ron's wands, then we teleport to the upstairs only to find Draco on the floor with one of his sleeves on his hoodie rolled up and revealing bloody scar letters saying 'BLOOD TRAITOR.'

Edit made by: UnSold/Me :)

I was so mad I stared spelling all those Death eaters with every spell I know and so was Ron but he was just repeating some cause he doesn't listen in charms

After that I picked Draco up and ran towards Dobby who was waiting on the stairs for us and we teleported away. (I couldn't kill Dobby do he lives).

Draco POV

I blink as I look up to see a clear sky, I turn my head to see Harry sleeping right next to me I tuned my head to the opposite side and saw Ron sleeping. I lift myself up with a grunt and sit up. I look around to see it was pretty peaceful.. despite a war is happening.

I look around and see the house elf that Harry saved was sleeping in a rock and shivering and stood up and took off my hoodie and gave it to Dobby I know I'm not aloud too but he looked so cold and I'll just say Harry gave it to him.

I look around and see that we are on a island and in the distance you can nearly see one of the toward from Hogwarts. I sigh. So far we have distorted 6/7 horcruxes and the last one it follows Voldemort everywhere... the snake (I ain't typing her name her name is flipping weird).

I make my way to Ron, Harry and Dobby when I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see.

"Hello Draco..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~

T.B.C