Immortals Book 1 Second Half

8 years later.......2029

GT was sitting on the ship which he used as his house. An unknown stranger showed up in the area for the first time in 9 years.

ML2nd: Hello, I'm ML the second and the master sent me to come and get you.

GT: I don't think you want me to try out my skills on you.

ML2nd: Try me! (he said happily)

GT got his sword and attempted to stab him, but ML removed his sword and blocked his move. ML then cut a part of GT's knee. GT fought the pain and thought he was so tough so he still fought back until ML got a gun and used it to hit GT's neck for him to pass out. GT was that crazy guy who acts dumb. He doesn't know English that much because of how his education was.

Some time later, GT found himself in a huge beautiful place. A man known as Double N (DN1st) walked to GT and said

DN1st: Welcome! This is the WMP center which basically stands for world-means-peace. I tried to bring you here. Countless times actually but you fought back an now you are here.

GT: the hell you tried to bring me here. What do you want old man?

DN1st: (sighs) I have done my research on your life

GT: well congratulations. do-do you want a medal for that?

DN1st: pay attention and let me finish! I know you're good in martial arts and the use of a sword.

GT: the hell I am. So what do you want? What am I here for exactly?

DN1st: We are planning on hiring you, there is a very serious threat to our world so we intend on making peace

GT: oh my God! Is that the threat!

DN1st: what, who, where!

GT: that thing growing outta your neck?!

DN1st: What! What is it? Get it off!

GT: Oh! Never mind it was just your head! Listen big guy, If you wanted to hire me you don't have to kidnap me. I don't want to be a part of your team.

DN1st: the pay is $15000. We can have it tripled if you want.

GT: Well, then I am your men.

DN1st: actually it's man not men. Your grammar there was wrong.

GT: I didn't learn English like the rest of y'all

DN1st: like I said we will make the world a better place.

GT: what do you mean by we?

DN then called the rest who would be working with GT. The people were; EK, PK and PC. DN lied to the team that ET was killed. There was a certain period when the three worked with ET. GT already didn't like EK but found PK really amazing. GT saw ML and that he could not walk. He was surprised how he was beaten by him. DN explained everything. They used very high tech to do that. GT, PK, PC and EK were given a test to see how loyal they are to DN. They were told to make fire outside. PC and PK already made theirs and begun practicing their skills.

While GT was making the fire and doing all the stuff, EK was just watching him, saying

EK: Just take a look at yourself. You look miserable, pathetic, stupid. You're getting the pieces of firewood, making the fire and-I mean, It's just so sad.

GT: And as for you Dickque!

EK: Huh

GT: And as for you Dickque!