Immortals Book 5 Final Half

EK: Guys, why don't I just get the Chord and take it to them before more bad guys return.

PC: Because PK told us not to touch it

EK: I'm sure those orders came from GT. I'm going in the vault.

ML2nd: EK, just wait for them here.

EK: Why? No, why? I want to know. What could possibly go wrong if I touch it? What makes those two so special. I'm going in.

ET: EK no!

EK jumped in the vault and shot all the lasers that were securing the Chord. GT and PK arrived and saw ML the second, ET and PC standing outside the vault.

GT: Where's the Chord? Where's EK?

ET: He went in.

PK: He did what!? 

EK reached to the Chord and grabbed it

GT: EK! No!

The Chord lit purple, and a force spread around the whole world. The force was so strong that it blasted the Immortals 10 feet away. The Immortals got up. They all had headaches except GT and PK. 

EK: GT, what the hell is happening? What did you do?

GT: EK?

EK: What!

GT: As in the EK that knows about M, Debo and the Immortals

EK: Yeah, what!

PK: You remember?

PC: We all do!

GT: So, you don't have your memory of this world

ET: We still have them, but we also have our memories from our original world.

PK: That's good, right?

GT: That's actually great. I thought I'd have to start explaining everything that happened.

ML2nd: Debo is here! With an army of his men.

PK: Alright, we'll go fight, while GT is changing things back to the way they're supposed to be.

GT: Actually, PK, can I talk to you.

EK: We don't have time for you two to start confessing your love for each other. Let's go

GT: I'll catch up!

The rest of the team went to fight Debo and his men.

PK: GT, we're supposed to be helping them. You should be changing reality.

GT: PK, I wasn't teaching you how to use the Chord just for you to know.

PK: You were teaching me because you want me to be the one to change reality.

GT: Exactly.

PK: No, but what if I make a mistake or do something wrong?

GT: PK, PK! Listen, you won't fail. I'm doing this because I also want you to make none of us remember what happened in the past 2 months. Meaning, ST is still alive, it means I never become a cold and heartless murderer, it means we don't know about EK been a Deadly Warrior.

PK: That also means we haven't captured DN the first. It also means Mr. M is still alive and it also means M is alive.

GT: PK, it's the only way. Just make it seem like we fought Debo in the past month and make it seem like we won. ML the first and second should still know about their research on other universes.