Immortals Book 1

GT Productions presents...

In Association with TK Productions

An Original Pictures Entertainment

A Novel Powered by Smiles

By Gabriel Tembo

Earth 119......California......2013

DN had a plan to start a company that was going to help the world with their problems. DN's wife was already 7 months pregnant. DN invested in a lot of companies and businesses until he became well known. DN managed to build his own company and it became one of the biggest companies in the world. He called it WMP which meant world-means-peace. His wife left for New York and gave birth to a baby boy. DN's wife lied to him that their child died. 2 years later... DN had another child. A daughter who he named DN as well. She was called DN the 2nd and he was called DN the 1st. In 2018, his daughter was kidnapped and his wife was killed. Other people were jealous of his success. DN was sad for a long time. One night as DN was walking to the WMP building. A portal opened up, a man came out of the portal and said to DN

DEBO: My name is Daniel Ell-Bo Oliver. But most of my friends call me death boy or Debo and I know you lost your wife and children. I know who murdered your wife and kidnapped your child.

DN1st: Tell me! Who is the person who killed my wife and kidnapped my child?

DEBO: It was a group of teenagers that you recruit in the future.

DN1st: I don't understand. Where are you from? Who are you really?

DEBO: I am the master of all universes. I know what comes in the future except what comes in the year 2030 and 3016. You will recruit a bunch of people who you will kill. If you succeed in killing them before the year 2030 then your wife and child will return. But if you don't then your wife and child will be gone, forever.

DN1st: What are the names of those ratchet bastards who did this to me?

DEBO: You'll know soon enough. Get people in your company and find ways to kill them without them knowing that it's you behind it all. If they find out then just know that they are the ones who did this to you. And let them know that death is not a man, it's a boy.

2018....

DN 1st became evil and was filled with anger. He recruited some people in his company. He recruited; DS who was 9 years old, ML 1st who was 18 years old, ML 2nd who was 10 years old, ST who was 14, Mr. M who was 27 and a certain man who he didn't like named LT. DN 1st kidnapped LT's last born daughter, ET and kept her hidden somewhere in the WMP building and raised her as his own daughter. Everything was running smoothly for DN 1st.

In 2021, DN 1st took in three children whose parents were killed by Debo. These children were; EK, PK and PC. EK and PK were related but didn't know that they were related. EK was 8 years old, PK was 6 years old and PC was 7 years old. The three were trained on how to fight and do what's right. DN 1st sent ML 1st, DS, and ML 2nd on a mission to help the soldiers in the war. DS and ML 1st died there. ML 2nd came back with broken legs and with the bad news. The three children and ML 2nd were blamed for the deaths of the two because they weren't paying attention to the job. Mr. M and ST quit because they were afraid of dying in the hands of DN 1st. LT did everything DN 1st said until LT figured out everything about DN 1st and Debo. LT decided to leave with his wife and first born child, GT, who was 7 years old. One Morning, LT made a ship in the form of his first born is name, GT. They began sailing, running away from California. But then, they were found by these men, DN 1st's men. DN 1st killed LT and attacked his wife, ICT. GT got his father's sword and stabbed DN's leg, before GT could help his mother, she had already passed away. GT sailed back to where they came from and buried his parents there. It was in a beach that was abandoned. GT lived there alone ever since. DN 1st provided the three with all the education they needed. He also helped ML 2nd with everything he ever needed. He also provided his "daughter" with all that she ever needed. The daughter he kidnapped, ET. As for GT he got his education through crafty means. He would peep at the window of a school and learn through the window and move to other classes every year. He would write tests on his own through the window and mark himself when the children who were actually learning would have their revision. GT also learned martial arts through a window. He would steal food in order to survive but no one would catch him stealing. DN 1st monitored GT's life all on a daily basis and planned to take him in as well.

.....IMMORTALS......