DEBO

Debo is the fifth book in the immortals franchise. By Gabriel Tembo

Synopsis

Going back to before the multiverse existed, when there was only one universe (earth), GT, a 16 year old boy, becomes a test subject on a project that always failed on other people. He became the 3016th person they tried the project in that year, 2030. GT’s project was successful and the lab exploded right after his project, killing everyone apart from GT. He gets a special ability, the strongest power. Debo, originally known as GT works with his best friend, EK, to defeat the most powerful villain in the universe, Debo, the original Debo, also known as The Hummer. GT works with EK to defeat Debo and takes over his name and calls himself Debo, the master of all universes.

 GT works with EK to defeat Debo and takes over his name and calls himself Debo, the master of all universes

Novel Starts Here

“video played on television from a flash disk from a later date….."

Earth X…. Legion X Apartment…. June 21, 2030

GT: I swear PK, I didn’t do it
PK: Yes! It’s your fault EK’s…..

“knock on door”

A GT PRODUCTIONS NOVEL PRESENTS…..

Police 1: Gabriel Tembo, You’re under arrest for the murder of…….

AN ORIGINAL PICTURES NOVEL…..

Police 2: You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law

IN ASSOCIATION WITH TK PRODUCTIONS…..

Police 2: You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be provided for you.

A NOVEL BY GABRIEL TEMBO

GT: PK, I swear I didn’t do it!

“television stops playing video”

DEBO

Earth X….. Villains Dungeon….. 3 Months Ago….

Debo: Before the multiverse was formed, there was a whole different universe. The league didn’t exist in my universe. It’s about damn time that you know everything that happened before the beginning of this current timeline where we have a whole wide multiverse. My real name is GT. Before I became Debo, I had to go through lots of ups and downs. Let me tell you part of what happened, before I let you watch my life like it was a movie.

Scar: Sure thing father, I’d like to know everything and watch everything!

Debo: It started in 2030, a different 2030 and this time, I was still GT. As I tell you everything, refer to me as GT and not Debo because there was another Debo before me, the original Debo. He was also known as the Hummer. The most powerful villain in the world. Well he was before I killed him! So I, GT was born on December 28, 2014.

Scar: Wait, father! What about the GT in earth 119.

Debo: You’ll find out as we go on. In 2030, my parents were still alive unlike the GT you know, I was in my final year of schooling just when my best friend, EK and I both flanked our final exam. When I got home, my parents were furious and really upset with me. On the other hand, your aunt, my sister, ET, passed her exams with flying colors and was given a scholarship. My parents were so mad and chased me out of the house after a quick, bad conversation and don’t forget, refer to me as GT in this true story. My mother’s name was ICT and my father’s was LT.

LT: I am so disappointed in you. How could you get such results.

GT: What I studied never came. There was nothing I could do! Whether you scold me or not, I have failed. What’s done is done and you can’t do shit because you are the reason why I failed!

After that short argument, my mother slapped me real hard.

ICT: Get out! Never come back to my house, you are a disgrace to this family. Get out!

My mother chased me and I left immediately after smacking my lips at them both. When I went outside, I saw EK, he was also chased for failing his exams. I ran away from EK because I was not in the mood to talk about anything. I ran to the town and hid in between one of the abandoned buildings. Before I knew it, my mouth was covered with a cloth which had a sedative that made me pass out. Now let me show you everything that happened. I was able to go back in time and have my life recorded.

When GT woke up, he found himself tied to a bed, a torture bed or something. A man walked towards his bed. This man’s name is Daniel Ell-Bo Oliver, Also known as Debo walked towards him

Debo: Hello GT

GT: What the hell do you want from me?

Debo: Oh I don’t want anything from you, I just want to try something out on you

GT: What do you want to do to me? Who are you?

Debo: I am The Hummer! You are the 3016th project in the year, 2030 and I want to try to give you special abilities of the earth to be able to wipe anything from existence.

GT: what happens if it fails?

Debo: You die! Its that simple

Debo started the machine and gave the powers to GT, successfully. Debo didn’t realize that GT got additional powers. It was really painful. What GT went through was like having a heart attack for a whole day, none stop. When Debo ran a test on GT, he saw that it was successful. Debo told all the men in the building. Debo left the building through a portal in a hurry because he found a fault which was going to explode the building. As soon as Debo left, the whole building exploded, killing everyone in the building but living GT unconscious.