Immortals Book 4 Final Half

The Immortals went outside after making their plans and  they saw GT's dead body on their door. The girls screamed and ET cried the most because her cousin was dead and her brother died too. The rest of the team were all angry and went out in the road. The sky was red and the earth was shaking. Debo was using his power to start wiping the earth from existence. Debo, M, Mr. M and DN the first were all outside and started war with everyone in the city. DN the first got his gun and shot PK and PC on their heads and they both dropped dead. ML the first and ML the second tried to attack Mr. M but he got a dual sword and stabbed them both in their hearts. DN the second, DS, KM and ET tried to run away but Debo used his power to wipe them from existence. EK was the only one who remained and he decided to start running away. M got a special type of gun, well at least he thought he did. M thought he got a vaporizing but instead he got a portal gun and shot it right where EK was about to step and EK fell through the portal. The portal gun was set to 3 hours ago.

Debo: M what have you done!

M: I thought I used the vaporizing gun

Debo: You used the portal gun you bitch!

DN1st: Well then what happens to us

Debo: This world will soon not exist because 1 person has gone through the portal gun that was set to 3 hours ago

Mr. M: So what do we do?

Debo: We are going through the same portal to fix what this bastard did!

DN1st: and what the hell happens to us from 3 hours ago. There will be two of us

Debo: I didn't design the portal gun to create doubles. So if we go back to 3 hours ago, we replace ourselves from 3 hours ago.

M: Then let's do this and kill them again, for the second time!

The four opened the portal and went through it and went 3 hours ago. EK found himself outside the apartment, the rest of the team were preparing to go save their friends from purgatoryo

EK: How the hell are y'all alive?

GT: What do you mean EK?

EK: Y'all died. I swear

PK: NO, EK, We did not!

EK: What happened before we got here?

PC: Well Debo came in and got our friends

ET: Right before someone murdered someone

EK: No! That happened 3 hours ago. Lets not go to the place. Let's wait for them here

ML2nd: Is there something you're not telling us?

EK: I've already lived the next 3 hours and things don't go well. You all die!

GT: I'm finding that hard to believe

EK: No! Just believe me. You get gotten by M and killed, ML the first and ML the second are stabbed and PK and PC are shot and I don't know what happened to the other four but they just disappeared! I swear, I'm saying the truth!

ML2nd: Let's just go with EK's plan so that he doesn't have to go through this again.

The immortals waited in the middle of the road. Some minutes later, Debo, DN the first, Mr. M and M showed up and came out through a portal and prepared to kill the six immortals they left behind. ML the second divided them into groups. He told EK to go with GT to fight M, PK and PC were going to handle Debo and ML the second and ET would handle Mr. M and DN the first. M ran away and GT and EK chased after him, PC and PK rushed to Debo and attacked him ET went to fight DN the first and ML the second went to fight Mr. M. It was easy for ML the second to beat and capture Mr. M. Mr. M tried to shoot ML the second but ML the second did it before he could and Mr. M dropped dead. ET went to fight DN the first and managed to beat him but she also got injured. ML the second went to help her out and cuffed DN the first. They rushed to help PC and PK who were fighting Debo. They managed to beat up Debo. Debo was going easy on them until he got really mad and prepared to go out on them fully but then ML the second and ET showed up and pointed guns at him. This type of gun was called the eraser because it would erase anyone from the face of the earth. Debo then threw a bomb at them and escaped through a portal, heading to Earth 2.