Immortals Book 3 Second Half

As The immortals were on the boat, heading to M's location, ML the second and EK were asleep while GT was staring into space.

PK: don't worry GT, we'll find the rest of the team.

GT: (sighs) I really hope so! I only just met you all and I don't want to lose you.

PK: Even EK?

GT: (chuckles) I know EK is a pain in the ass but... yeah. I guess even EK

PK: Mh-hmm. How is it possible that the an who'd visit DN looks like you?

GT: I don't know but I've had several encounters with him. As a child he'd visit me trying to give me this type of drug. I assume its the deadly warrior drug and I can't let any of us take it.

PK: why not?

GT: I've done my research on it and if EK, ET, EK, PC, you or I take it. We'll enjoy being immortal but each time we use it, it'll be feeding off of us and we can die in months. In short its not designed for anyone below 18. Even if I'm old enough, I can't take my chances.

PK: I couldn't agree more

GT: But if I find out that EK becomes this same person, I will not hesitate to kill him

PK: you know he is my brother?

GT: Yes I kno.

ML2nd: You two are real cute but stop all this, we have arrived at our destination. EK wake up!

EK: I'm up!

GT, EK, PK, and ML arrived at a huge ice palace and saw guards, guarding the door. They hid behind an ice rock and started making plans

ML2nd: Alright, this is how its gonna be, I'll go with PK from underground and we'll come out from inside the door.

GT: What! If you go with PK then that just means that me and EK.....

EK and GT: NO!

EK: I will not side with this cockroach. Not now, not ever

GT: This is that alien who in the future comes back in time to destroy our lives with drugs.

EK: I told you that was not me!

GT: How do ya know? How do ya know? Huh?

EK: ML, I'm not going to be with this jackass out here knowing that there are huge men just outside here.

ML2nd: Shut up, None of you have a say in this. So just shut up and you are still remaining out here, together to attack all the guards out here while PK and I will attack all the guards in there and the only way in the palace is if we dig a tunnel into the palace from underground and that is what PK and I will do.

PK: GT come on just co-operate for once. If you can't do it for the team then do it for your sister, PC and I

GT: What the, Me? I'm co-operating, its this idiot you call your brother that isn't co-operating.

EK: You dog I'm not playing. I don't want to die.

M came up with a way to return the four home but it wasn't going to be easy.

M: We are going to play a simple game called, all die, none remain. This is how its going to go, ML the first and DS, you guys need to bomb up the immortals building

DN1st: NO! M! You will not bomb up my building. I worked hard to build it!

M: Then I guess all your hard work, sweat and blood comes to an end here. I will put electronic devices on ML the first, DS, PC and ET's necks. If you try to resist, the devices will shock you until you die. Now go!