Immortals Book 5 Sixth Half

GT and PK went back to the team.

PK: We will help you.

ET: Thank you so much PK. 

GT: Of course, we can't all go in just to save them. We're six. We'll split into two groups. PK, EK and I will handle getting the chord. ET, ML the second and PC will save the people.

EK: You call them people as if one of them isn't your family.

GT: He isn't. I've never met him.

PC: We don't have time. Let's just get this over with.

EK: Where do we start? An-And why am I going with you? I want to go save my parents so that they can see me as a hero.

GT: They'll just see you get your ass kicked. Let's get going.

PK: Sure thing.

The six of them separated into two groups. GT, EK and PK went to get the chord while ET, PC and ML the second went to save the hostages. GT, EK and PK climbed the outside stairs while M and DN the first stood, waiting for them. As they were waiting, Debo came out of a portal, bruised and injured.

M: What the hell happened to you? 

Debo: Those dirty humans that call themselves 'The Uprising'. They did this.

DN1st: And the chord?

Debo: I still have it.

M: Good, give it to one of my men to take it in the vault.

Debo: Why? What's happening?

GT, EK and PK showed up.

GT: We're happening.

Debo gave the chord to M's men and he rushed to take the chord to the vault.

Debo: GT, it's nice to see you alive.

GT: You gave that man the chord? We're gonna get it.

M: Please! Who's gonna let you?

PK: We'll get it whether you like it or not and there's only one way to find out.

GT went to M's side while PK went to DN the first's side and EK remained with Debo. Those were the people they were going to fight and that's what they did.

ET, PC and ML the second. ML the second and PC didn't care about whoever tried to stop them, they killed them right away. ET was rushing to where she'd hear voices of people crying and screaming for help. She opened the door and saw people tied up.

ET: Guys! Over here, I've found them.

PC and ML the second rushed to where they were. 

ML2nd: PC and ET, you two get them out of here. I'll do rounds to make sure we're safe.

PC: Sure thing.

ET: Don't worry, we won't hurt you.

PC and ET untied all of them and told them to rush out. 

ET: PC, hold on.

PC: What's up?

ET: My brother. He's not among these.

PC: Let's get these to safety then we can come back and look for him.

PC and ET led the way as the hostages were behind them. As they were running, they made a turn to the left and saw MT standing at a distance in front of them. They stopped and stood as they watched MT watching them with black blood dripping from his eyes, ears, nose and mouth.